Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: In your perfect society, what would life be like?

Paranarchist

Default In your perfect society, what would life be like?

What are the people like? What are the morals like? What is the spirituality like? What is the language like? What are the politics like? How much freedom do people have? Are people abdl? What are the customs like? How is the parenting? What are relationships like? What is the art like? What is the food like?

BabyJayk

In my perfect society people would quit all this wishy washy nonsense about saving surplus population in Africa, and making sure that everyone has an equal opportunity for everything. Because the sad reality is that we can never create a society that allows for equal rights for all. Someone will always exploit the system. However I realize this is wishful thinking.

Everything in life is governed by choices. If you are overweight because you sat in front of the television everyday as a child instead of going outside don't get mad at me because I can run 10 miles everyday.

Just like the world should be able to understand that if my neighbor raped my daughter I would come in the night and kill him and his family. I believe that as a man I have a right and a responsibility to protect my family no matter what.

Your relationship with our maker is what you make of it. That's all there is to spirituality.

Language: You speak the language of the general population around you in order to make surviving easier. It only makes sense.

When it comes to politics you need a leader that has made the choice to lead through morality. Most politicians are weak.

Only those that allow a dictator to survive will be subjugated by one. Make of that what you will.

Of course not everyone is AB/DL but what people do in the privacy of their own homes is their business. If you don't insist that I have to watch some man parade around in a thong once a year, or watch to people tiger fuck each other dressed as a sofa and a television remote control, I won't insist on you watching me walk around with nothing but a diaper on. Fair enough?

Parenting. You had the sex you deal with it. The moment a baby is conceived it entails a special responsibility to care for that child and put nothing before that child's well-being. End of story.

You have a life partner, male or female, whichever suits your needs. But once you find that person and commit really commit. Man or Woman you have taken a vow to protect and care for that other person, the only excuse for abandoning your vows is if they abandoned theirs first.

If its appetizing and I can kill it and cook it. :3 nom nom nom

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJayk View Post
    In my perfect society people would quit all this wishy washy nonsense about saving surplus population in Africa, and making sure that everyone has an equal opportunity for everything. Because the sad reality is that we can never create a society that allows for equal rights for all. Someone will always exploit the system. However I realize this is wishful thinking.

Everything in life is governed by choices. If you are overweight because you sat in front of the television everyday as a child instead of going outside don't get mad at me because I can run 10 miles everyday.

Just like the world should be able to understand that if my neighbor raped my daughter I would come in the night and kill him and his family. I believe that as a man I have a right and a responsibility to protect my family no matter what.

Your relationship with our maker is what you make of it. That's all there is to spirituality.

Language: You speak the language of the general population around you in order to make surviving easier. It only makes sense.

When it comes to politics you need a leader that has made the choice to lead through morality. Most politicians are weak.

Only those that allow a dictator to survive will be subjugated by one. Make of that what you will.

Of course not everyone is AB/DL but what people do in the privacy of their own homes is their business. If you don't insist that I have to watch some man parade around in a thong once a year, or watch to people tiger fuck each other dressed as a sofa and a television remote control, I won't insist on you watching me walk around with nothing but a diaper on. Fair enough?

Parenting. You had the sex you deal with it. The moment a baby is conceived it entails a special responsibility to care for that child and put nothing before that child's well-being. End of story.

You have a life partner, male or female, whichever suits your needs. But once you find that person and commit really commit. Man or Woman you have taken a vow to protect and care for that other person, the only excuse for abandoning your vows is if they abandoned theirs first.

If its appetizing and I can kill it and cook it. :3 nom nom nom
    you'd kill a whole guys family for the sins he commited, inform me of the logic here

I would have complete control of everything. People assume that killing me or trying to remove me from power will result in the destruction of the planet.
    Yes, I think being a dictator would be fun. Of course, this is an ideal. It would never work in the real world.

Butterfly Mage

In a perfect society, two things will have been invented: sustainable fusion power for cheap, limitless energy; a device that can convert energy to matter. By these two things working in combination, you could have a perfect society.
    How?

If you could turn energy into food, there would be no world hunger.
    If you could turn energy into material goods, there would be no greed or coveting.
    If you could turn energy into homes, there would be no homelessness.
    If energy cost next to nothing, there would be no need for oil wars. There'd be no wars for resources at all.
    Why would anyone care about money if energy cost next to nothing?

Of course, there's still the problem of religion. But that's a problem we can fix after making sure everyone has food, shelter, and heat.

BabyJayk

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhailivannovich View Post
    you'd kill a whole guys family for the sins he commited, inform me of the logic here
    The logic being that it might impress upon future offenders that such a vice can be hazardous to their health as well as the health of those around them. Plus it will just make me feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    In a perfect society, two things will have been invented: sustainable fusion power for cheap, limitless energy; a device that can convert energy to matter. By these two things working in combination, you could have a perfect society.
    How?

If you could turn energy into material goods, there would be no greed or coveting.
    If energy cost next to nothing, there would be no need for oil wars. There'd be no wars for resources at all.

Of course, there's still the problem of religion. But that's a problem we can fix after making sure everyone has food, shelter, and heat.
    To be honest, only the first problem (that of energy supply) actually needs solving. As you point out, from that most other things follow, but I don't believe you'd need the ability to convert energy to matter directly (though it would be a nice bonus). Producing food isn't really a problem, distributing (which fundamentally boils down to energy, though potentially also politics) is. Both fabrication of goods and obtaining the resources necessary for this are both also energy problems, though for automation some ingenuity may be required for particular goods. Homes essentially divides into a special case of manufacturing and one of space, and there are many possible solutions to the latter.
    All in all, the only technical requirement, really, is an effectively unlimited energy supply. Solve that, and political problems, and I'd like to think you'd be some way to an ideal world...

Edit: I feel I should also point out that direct conversion from energy to matter would be a needlessly wasteful solution to most problems, as the energy involved in producing matter is so disproportionately large compared to the energy involved in changing it. The unreasonable effectiveness of nuclear (both fission and fusion) reactions at releasing energy is due to converting a relatively small mass into a relatively large quantity of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    How?

Hmm...well, sustainable fusion power is still a while off, but we must now concentrate our efforts on the Mark I Deuterium-Tritium fusion reactor. (Or is it Mark II now...?)

EDIT: Yeah, it's Mark II. The Mark Is were too prone to overheating because it takes a lot more power to fuse two deuterium atoms, which was what the Mark Is did, then a deuterium and a tritium.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJayk View Post
    The logic being that it might impress upon future offenders that such a vice can be hazardous to their health as well as the health of those around them. Plus it will just make me feel better.
    What Killing a man's innocent wife and kids, I can sympathise with your anger against the perpetrator but killing the innocent is abhorrent and I am quite appaled you appear to advocate such a thing, plus this whole idea of killing as deterrent doesn't work just like capital punishment is not a deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhailivannovich View Post
    What Killing a man's innocent wife and kids, I can sympathise with your anger against the perpetrator but killing the innocent is abhorrent and I am quite appaled you appear to advocate such a thing, plus this whole idea of killing as deterrent doesn't work just like capital punishment is not a deterrent.
    That's because capital punishment is so overrated these days. It takes years to get executed after being convicted, and half of the people get back off anyway...

I approve of the BabyJayk revenge motto.