Thread: Christmas weekend

Default Christmas weekend

So this Christmas ill be watching my moms house from Friday until Monday, which I'm looking forward to since it'll be a total diaper weekend. although this does lead to a question... will going an entire weekend diapered the whole time make me incontinent at all? I'm trying to avoid going incontinent.

Donīt worry. Even if you wanted to, your body wonīt forget about toilet training within a few days.
    Have fun ^^

Yeah have fun!!! You've had years of potty training i'm sure it wont be lost in a few day ^^

great. I've been looking forward to this since I found out. ill finish making my cloth diapers and stock up on some disposable for when the cloths need to be washed

I've been wearing non-stop since the 26th of August and, whilst I do think I've become a bit diaper trained, I wouldn't say I've lost any control. If I were to stop wearing I doubt anything embarrassing would be likely to happen. So, if you're only wearing for a weekend you'll almost certainly be fine.

Enjoy it