Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you relate?

Default Can you relate?

Body hair is awesome, it makes me feel that much more furry.

Body hair is not good for me, as I have a horrible skin infection because I'm so hairy.

I can't stand body hair!!! lol if it's hairy i shave it!!! well except my head, i look like Uncle Fester though you young'ns might not know who that is

I use to keep it under control but as I got older it grew way too quick and everywhere. I have some of that north European heritage so I have a lot of it. So I eventually questioned myself: why am I doing this? And I came to accept it and now I love it!

I'm thinking about removing it myself, will have to do more research before deciding though.

Don't like being so hairy (~_~,)
    I'd prefer being hairless, or at least slighty fuzzy, but if I try to shave I always end up getting really bad razor bumps.

Pfff i love body hair :P rocking a nice beard and long hair (though beard is kept in check) i don't think i could go back to short hair and clean shaven at this point

I wanted to shave all of my hair off, just to see what it would be like (except for my head)..

Now, I find it enjoyable to be shaven completely, from the neck down.

I can say from first hand, to avoid razor bumps, make sure you use a New (or less then 3 uses) razor, use a good "soothing" shave cream and go slow!!!! nothing like razor burn or a nicked coin purse to ruin a good day!!

Also don't use "Hair removal" products i.e Nair or anything like that,,, it says on the bottle "Not to be used on the genitals" for a reason... fyi i don't used to read warning