Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers For Bed Wetting

Exclamation Diapers For Bed Wetting

Hello ,

My name is James, I am here to ask you guys a question.

I have recently started wetting the bed and need some good diaper suggestions. I have some old Goodnites from when i was 14, that i have been using but they don't hold up that well. They are the small and medium size. I am 5'8 and have a 26inch waist and only 125lbs and was wondering if the Large and X-Large Goodnites would be better? Or should i use a different diaper?? if so i would like it to be a disposable brief. No cloth. I just don't know what brand would be good and was hopping that you guys would know.

I am a firm believer in a better diaper. If you are going to use protection for night wetting, I would go and purchase a better Diaper. I might suggest first going to a Goodwill or Salvation Army and seeing if they have any, then going to a pharmacy and purchasing something like Depends or what ever.

First of all, please do not give out your name on the internet like that. You have no idea what could happen later at the least convenient of times. Things like "Hey <name>, I like wearing diapers too, wanna come over?" are sure to happen when your parents or dear friends who know nothing about this is sure to stir up some trouble.

As for a better diaper, your brick-and-mortar options are fairly limited and low grade. Depends briefs are alright. I personally don't like Assurance since they don't have an elastic waistband but they stay on pretty well (they have a cloth-like outer layer, still a disposable). I hear Walgreen's are surprisingly good, but I haven't tried them yet.

When you achieve:
    --18 years of age
    --a steady job with a reasonable amount of income
    --acquiring a bank card
    you can make online purchases. You can get anything under the sun from very cheap briefs to very expensive (Bambino, ABU cushies/SDK, Dry24/7).

I know I didn't link every site known, but it's a good start.

if you can't get anything else, then yes. get the larger ones, definitely.

if you can get your hands on any premium diapers online, then i'd opt for those.

Well if you wet every night, you should get underjams. If you don't wet every night, get goodnites because goodnites can withstand multiple wears, and underjams cannot. I wear underjams and weigh about 125 pounds also, and underjams always rip on me within the first wear.

In my experience, pull-on diapers are much more prone to leakage than fitted diapers. Stay dry.

i guess it could just depend on how everything is adjusted.

I wear depends with the adjustable waist band. They're pretty good about not leaking. Then again, I guess it depends on how heavily you wet it.

Depends on how much you wet and if you flood or not. Depends never did the trick for me, not even when they actually made a legitimate size "small." Leaks galore, still wound up with a smelly bedroom and having to do bedsheets all the time.

I've used M4's and Bambinos and both handle nighttime flooding like a champ.