Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First time diaper!

Default First time diaper!

Hey guys, i come seeking advice!
    so ive never actaully worn a diaper, ive used left over new born diapers from my nephew back in the day when i was first interested, but obviously i would prefer somthing abit more realisic and somthing that can actually hold enough pee!
    so anyway, im going christmas shopping on my own soon and i really want to buy some diapers, but im really embarrased to buy dry nights or other bedwetting proucts aimed at teenages, but ive heard huggies size 6 could possibly fit a skinny teenager? i was wonering if anyone had any experience with it and any tips before i decide what to buy!

it is never easy buying your first time. you just need to man up and do it so to speak. it gets easier each and every time.

buy what do you recommend that i buy? what would be best, what holds the most, im really worried about leaking and such..

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieDeel View Post
    buy what do you recommend that i buy? what would be best, what holds the most, im really worried about leaking and such..
    Well I can tell you not to buy Depends they are really bad. maybe some generic walgreens brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
    Well I can tell you not to buy Depends they are really bad. maybe some generic walgreens brand.
    i live in england so basically the only avaliable products are drynites or large sized baby diapers, which in fairness i could probably fit but still :/

Boots sell adult diapers. Can't remember what they are called but it mentions they are equivalent to attends on the packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
    I know everyone says depends are horrible but I like 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieDeel View Post
    i live in england so basically the only avaliable products are drynites or large sized baby diapers, which in fairness i could probably fit but still :/
    I don't believe that England doesn't sell Adult Diapers in retail stores. The first few years I was horrified to buy them, but I still did all of the time. Now i think it's a good part of the rush and thrill. The cashiers really don't judge and couldn't care less either way. EVEN THOUGH the other day this pudgy goth girl gave me an attitude because i didn't "speak clearly" when requesting the diapers they were holding for me behind the counter. What a spaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I don't believe that England doesn't sell Adult Diapers in retail stores. The first few years I was horrified to buy them, but I still did all of the time. Now i think it's a good part of the rush and thrill. The cashiers really don't judge and couldn't care less either way. EVEN THOUGH the other day this pudgy goth girl gave me an attitude because i didn't "speak clearly" when requesting the diapers they were holding for me behind the counter. What a spaz.
    well i may have seen them and not noticed...
    yeah i guess i just have to brave it and buy them.. find a nice chashier thats old and wont judge me too much :P

Quote Originally Posted by hailstorm View Post
    Boots sell adult diapers. Can't remember what they are called but it mentions they are equivalent to attends on the packaging.
    ok cool, ill have a look if i can get to a boots, i was planning on tescos but ill see what i can find!

Just go in and buy the diapers you want. You'll regret going for something and end up rather having something else. You're never going to see the cashier again and they'll have forgotten about you in 5 minutes. I once went in to buy pampers and the lady made a joke about how they're for my son (this was when I was like 14) and I laughed and she laughed and I got diapers. Every other time it's been blank stares, so just go for it and afterwards you'll be surprised at how easy it was.

mastermurder7

i weigh about 125 pounds, and huggies barely fit, and eventually rip, but that's just my experience.