Thread: Intro of baby girl Sofie

Default Intro of baby girl Sofie

Hello, I知 fairly new, so I thought I would say hi : )

I僧 Sofie a 38 old baby girl, who like diapers and being a baby.
    So I知 an adult baby and a diaper lover.
    I have liked diapers all my life and was a bet wetter till 6. My parents never approved it.

Today I still wear my diapers, all the day but only to pee in them. I知 a lesbian and my girlfriend knows about it, but she has no problem with it I wear diapers.

I joined this site knowing that most people on here are the same which is reassuring to know, and these topics are openly discussed : )

thx 4 reading my intro

Hi Sofie!!!!!!!

That's great you have someone you can be open with and accepting like that
    So what all are you into? You like music and movies?

Hi, Sofie. Welcome to ADISC. It is reassuring to know that the other members here share similar diaper interests, and these interests are talked about here quite openly, but I love the way that there are many other topics of discussion here that have nothing to do with our diaper and baby sides. You are among friends here, even if you have not met them yet. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Take care, and have fun exploring the wonderful world of ADISC.