Thread: Hello my name is Justin

Default Hello my name is Justin

I'm a student from Chicago who enjoys meeting new people and traveling to new places. I am very friendly and easy going. I joined ADISC because I have worn diapers my entire life for need and for fun. I usually wear pampers because they are affordable, easy to obtain, and discreet when in public. I find it a little embarrassing at times, but somehow I get over it. I guess I feel that no matter how I am as a person there will always be someone who doesn't approve or accept me for who I am. I don't judge others because it is not my right or place to do so. There's no way for me to explain everything about myself in this post so please feel free to ask me anything else you would like to know.

welcome to the forum Justin. my brothers name is also Justin so that should be easy enough to remember. and your in school as well hu? mind me asking what your major is? I have yet to go back to school only because i have a fear of owing money.

so what do you like to do in your free time? games? music? surfing the web?

in any case, hope you enjoy the site like i have been and have fun and meet new friends.

Wow thanks alot I feel welcomed already, this is by far the best site I am a part of!

---------- Post added at 12:39 ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 ----------

Oh that's awesome. Yeah I go to school and owe money, but overall the experience gained it has been worth it, hopefully I will be able to repay, I work in hopes to avoid taking loans. I am studying environmental science. I enjoy being outdoors in any weather. Nature is one of the more fascinating things in life. I don't remember the last time I had "free" time, but on my "down" time I enjoy riding my bicycle and playing my bass guitar and listening to music.