Thread: Boyish AB Apparel

Default Boyish AB Apparel

I've been looking on the net for some boyish AB clothing. Everywhere I go, all I see is sissy clothing, however I'm not a sissy. Anyone know of a website where I can find BOYISH AB clothes?

Default has a few bits that are more boyish stuff. They mostly use female models, but the clothes aren't always just for girls!

Privatina is great and I do hope to order something from them in the near future.

However, if you're looking for something a bit less pricey and still boyish, I would simply check out eBay. I got a pair of overalls off there a while back for only $20. There are many AB-friendly sellers on there. Not only will you probably find something by simply searching 'adult baby clothes', but there are numerous seamstresses who may be able to provide you a custom-tailored item.

Don't be afraid to ask a seller. All the ones specializing in clothing for big-littles have been most accommodating, understanding and friendly. ^^

eBay is a good option. Depending on your build (I'm 5' 9" and about 170 lbs), Target often has boys pajamas in XL and those usually fit me. Also have had some luck with Old Navy and their XXL husky size.

Depends on the age group you are looking for and what kind of clothes you want. STARRY IDEAS!! has a shortalls and overalls and some other baby clothes. If you want a onesie/diaper t-shirt I am currently wearing one from Adult Diapers & Incontinence Supplies - Incontinent Products you just have to choose a boyish color or pattern is all. Happy hunting!

This post is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all!!!!