Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossing over to this side...

Default Crossing over to this side...

I've been 18 a while but it's about time I started posting here instead of Teen Baby forum. So, hewwo all. ^.^; I always like making new fwiends, so pwease, full free to PM me.

I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone has expectations of where you post by age.

I'm 20, yeah I wish , try 34 and I post in most of the forums depending upon which conversations I can derail, err... provide meaningful contributions to.

I'm not a teen but I post in the teen forum sometimes - as long as your contributing something relevant I don't think anyone on here really minds where you post

Ya I have to agree with the others. It dont matter what teen or adult chat has. It depends on the topic.

Welcome to adulthood, it just goes downhill from here. I am going to break with the crowd here and admit that I don't frequent the TB board much. I've checked out a very few topics there but I don't think I've ever posted there. I think that's because I never considered myself a teen baby in the past. My first time wearing diapers was as an adult at 21 and even though I had dreams and fantasies about regressing before then I never once sought out information or tried to connect with others when I was a teen.

Well feel free to post wherever you want, that's my opinion
    If you see a topic here you want to respond to, feel free to do so! And the same goes for the teen selection

Easy way to grief an 18 year old: tell them that they aren't overage, they are just age. :P

Well I guess that works in countries where its 18, substitute different ages for different countries yourself.