Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite band or Jrock band

Default Favorite band or Jrock band

So you like music, do you have any favorite bands or Jrock bands? Well then, post them here!!!

Jrock bands

Janne Da Arc

L' arc en ciel

Abington Boys School

Bump of the Chicken

TM Revolution

Utada Hikaru

Ayumi Hamasaki
    Last edited by Daisuke; 27-Aug-2008 at 02:42.

At the Drive-In, Beck, Boys Night Out, Brand New, Cold War Kids, Death Cab for Cutie, Flight of the Conchords, Gorillaz, Head Automatica, The Mars Volta, Minus the Bear, New Found Glory, One Day as a Lion, The Postal Service, Queens of the Stone Age, The Raconteurs, Rage Against the Machine, Say Anything, The Starting Line, Talking Heads, Tenacious D, Thursday, The White Stripes, The Who, The Zambonis.

That's most of the bands I like, there are plenty of others I have selected songs from, but not necessarily a complete album.

I like plenty of rap artists and groups as well, but I don't really count those as bands.

I will admit i had to go look up what jrock was.

Never heard any j rock but as far as regular bands go i like metallica, linkin park, and the bloodhound gang.

I don't have a wide range of experience, but I've liked most everything I've heard from The Pillows (I just wish the imports weren't so pricey!). I have one L'arc en ciel album and I've had a pretty good time with it, but I'm not blown away. Other than that, it's just one song or another I run across on various animes.

Miyavi! <333

Dir en Grey is pretty good.

The Pillows are the people who did the music for FLCL, right? They are pretty sweet, too.

No Jrock, but Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Disturbed, and Nickelback are some of my favorites.

My favourite band is by far the Beatles. Then there's everything else I like. Rolling Stones, Radiohead, Cold War Kids, BRMC, Velvet Underground, Jefferson Airplane, Cream, Bruce Cockburn, Allman Bros, the Band, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, Coldplay, Darker My Love, Hendrix, John Mayer, Kinks, T-Rex, the Strokes, Sam Roberts, U2, the Who. That's some of my favourite stuff right now.

The Misfits, TSOL, Alkaline Trio, The Clash, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Agent Orange, Circle Jerks, Minor Threat, Reverend Horton Heat, Tiger Army, Horror Pops, Nekromantix, Soulcracker, Every Time I Die, Bane, None More Black, The Loved Ones, Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, Goldfinger, Bouncing Souls, Link 80, Dead Kennedys, Nerf Herder, The Movielife, New Found Glory, MxPx, 45 Grave... to name a few

As much as a I love music, there have been three or four different threads for this in the past couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallis View Post
    As much as a I love music, there have been three or four different threads for this in the past couple weeks.
    It's not really a thread for general musical likes, it's just getting responded to in that fashion. Daisuke's talking about Japanese Rock/Pop, people. If it's not from Japan, move along.