Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy here

Default New guy here

So I'm new here and to the whole fursona thing. As of late I've really started to sense my fur side and decided to draw one for my avatar. I took a liking to Jade's art style and used that as a reference when drawing my first one. So what do you think? His name is Rawry and hes a lion cub. I still have yet to color it and whatnot but this is what I got so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0449_2.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	7007  

cute. and welcome bud *arms wide open for cuddles and huggles*

Thanks! I'm having a good time here so far. You guys are all awesome!

Nice, at least u can actully draw lol! welcome to the furry side of things! I would recommend u check out the forms to gather more knowlege!

Hugglez and Cuddlez to you!!!!!

Hey, that's cute Welcome to the pack :P

Welcome lil one =) *skunky hugs*

Nice drawing! I can't draw for shit. I could probably be alright if I practiced, but I don't have the patience or time. :/

P.S. Welcome!

P.P.S. Kitties FTW! (I'm a tiger cub )

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like it!

It was honestly my first one. It definitely takes practice. I had to redraw the head, legs and one of the arms. He was originally wearing shoes but decided to try drawing feet instead. It started out all out of proportion. As much as I didn't want to erase the progress I had made, I did anyway as I just wasn't satisfied. Erasing is definitely key.

Art is putting the wonderful abilities of our visual imaginations down on paper. And for me it never turns out the way I originally imagine it to be, but it evolves as you see what you have done.

Heya! glad to see you enjoying things please though tell us a little about yourself
    What are your hobbies? Favorite color? what music do you listen to?