Thread: Good To Meet You All

Default Good To Meet You All

A real quick shout out to all here,

I am new to this site and only the last few years have been getting into the diaper thing. I Also love to read diaper stories.

I was married for nearly 40 years, and lost my wife to a stroke about a year ago. Even though I miss her I have come to enjoy my solitude.

Would love to meet new people with like interest. The Internet is a wonderful tool that did not exist when I was younger. It is amazing what we can do today. Anyway you all have nice day!

Welcome Baby Jim to ADISC! ^^ Glad to have you on board!

I am sorry to hear of your wife's passing. I have been married about three and a half years now. Sometimes, it feels like we've been together forever. I can only imagine the special bond that comes with forty years. You have my condolences.

You will meet many on here with similar interests. Speaking of, what other interests do you have? Any fun hobbies?

Thanks for signing up with the site. It's always wonderful to have people with real world experience in many areas that us younger members have yet to face. ^_^

I hope you enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions.

Mostly these days I read alot, I love to read and learn more about our worlds history. In fact the History channel is about the only channel I watch other than the news. They have too many weird programs on these days. When it is nicer out I like to go to one of the local lakes and enjoy the solitude of fishing. I am also a fan of John Grisham, and I just picked up his newest book tonight "The Litigators" so I am looking forward to that this evening. Anyway it is super late so have a nice evening.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Welcome Baby Jim to ADISC! ^^ Glad to have you on board!

I am sorry to hear of your wife's passing. I have been married about three and a half years now. Sometimes, it feels like we've been together forever. I can only imagine the special bond that comes with forty years. You have my condolences.

You will meet many on here with similar interests. Speaking of, what other interests do you have? Any fun hobbies?

Thanks for signing up with the site. It's always wonderful to have people with real world experience in many areas that us younger members have yet to face. ^_^

I hope you enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions.