Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hello everyone \(^_^o)
    I'm kind of new to all this. I'm shy but curiosity is getting the better of me and I want to explore more.

A bit of about me. I'm a teen furry. I love music and in my spare time I like to study theory. My favorite music genres are orchestral, folk(Nordic and flamenco) and mixtures of orchestral, folk, and metal. I also like to paint (digital) and hang with friends. I'm the oldest of four in a big family in one house (~_~;) with school and hobbies, I am usually always looking for ways to relieve stress. No drugs! I usually play guitar or piano. I am also part of the choir at my church o(^▽^)o.

I'm more of the artsy type I guess ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Anyway, glad to have this forum. Hoping to start posting soon.

Welcome to the Universe, I shall be your guide in this lifetime. In terms of music, what are your thoughts on folk opera? Are there any other hobbies besides music and painting? What do you mean by "new to all this?"

Welcome to the form Quilu!

Its alright to be shy, most are when they first join, but don't worry I'm sure soon enough you will find you fit in fine around here.

orchestral, folk, and metal music? hmmm i think i heard that type of stuff before. sounds interesting non the less though. You seem like a big fan of the arts with your digital drawing and playing piano (something i tried an failed bad at) and guitar

anyway hope you settle in nicely and feel free to ask any questions.

New to forums and message boards and stuff
    Not particularly familiar with folk opera, but I'm open minded (^^)

Other hobbies? Hmmm... I've been doing some wood/metal working lately. I'm also into lutherie, the art of making string instruments. Started making my first violin this month

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

Also thanks for the warm welcomes (^^)
    @mornavial I just started piano lessons. Been playing guitar for 6yrs now though. Also thanks for the welcome

Welcome Quilu!

Have fun getting to know all of ADISC, and I am sure you will make a lot of really cool babyfur freinds from all over the world!
    Plus throw in some ABTBDL friends for even more advice and strategy on the best deals and ways to "stay padded up"!

=) Also, welcome to the Spanish Speakers Group -

Welcome to the site fellow musician. Your musical interests sound very interesting. I remember those theory days, which are long behind me. They are useful for a musician, however. I'm an organist, pianist and keyboardist. I'm a graduate of Westminster Choir College, and had all the wonderful experiences that go with that such as singing in Philharmonic Hall and Carnegie Hall. Music is often my solace. When I'm not doing that, I write literature.

The babyfur forum I am sure has many other furries to talk to, so you're not alone. But, regardless, make yourself at home. <3