Thread: Question About Sites that Ship UPS

Default Question About Sites that Ship UPS

What diaper sites ship via UPS or will ship to a UPS Store? I'm looking for ones that ship disposables, and also ones that sell plastic pants and stuffs

I don't know what stores ship UPS, but I think, not sure that ANY UPS shipping company will ship to a UPS store.

Trying to look up some stores.

North Shore doesn't.

XP Med. doesn't.

Secure Personal Care DOES. Therefore bambinos does, as they are the same company.

Being as it is 12, I have to leave, but I hope I helped at least a little bit.

I'm sure Darkfinn will Pop in and tell you if D24/7's UPS or not.

Abaip.com ships via UPS. I used to order from them until I found XP.

Call your UPS store and ask about their services. Usually they will accept packages from other carriers as well. Where I stayed over the summer I used a UPS store that accepted any carrier and charged $2 per package flat fee (even if it came UPS).

Darkfinn

HDIS ships UPS. I use them to get my Attends b/c they are faster than XP Medical and the prices are comparable.

Any site that ships UPS will be able to ship to a UPS store.

Could I get links to some of these sites >.>...I should probably email the UPS store near here

Darkfinn

You'd be better off picking up the phone and calling your local UPS store.
    The only two sites I know of that ship UPS 100% are HDIS (hdis.com) and Dry24/7 (dry247.com)

You could always e-mail places like XPMedical or Magic Medical and see if they can ship UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    You'd be better off picking up the phone and calling your local UPS store.
    The only two sites I know of that ship UPS 100% are HDIS (hdis.com) and Dry24/7 (dry247.com)

You could always e-mail places like XPMedical or Magic Medical and see if they can ship UPS.

I've emailed them before, and they answered pretty quickly and well and all that...Thanks for the sites ...I may order some diapers and just have them shipped to the store, we'll see how it goes with the footed pj's I ordered last week first

Darkfinn

I'm gonna have to order some PJs of my own for winter time... my feet always get cold.