Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new name

Default A new name

hai furries! (and not furries) im just wondering, im bad with names, so what can i change my username to, to go with my fursona? thanks, or what should i name him?

---------- Post added at 03:42 ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 ----------

Hugglez to you!!!

Well,about names,it's a hard choce.You can use even a bit of your name,till a total different name,in another language.A good idea is to check a site with some baby names,and find the best that fits to your fursona

My fursona is called Sammy, it's just a different (cuter) form of my name. I though it was applicable, seeing as my fursona is essentially me, 'cept more innocent and with no problems to worry about!

it would be cute if you could shorten your real name and put the word Kit in with it....

My name is Gustavo...My fursona is just Gus,and ended like Gussy to be cuter..

it can be whatever you want. my sona's name is Zak, just because i like that name, and also because it's distinguishable from many others.

it's up to you ^^

I haven't actually given my fursona a name, I just consider him a part of me, not a separate character, so I use the same name as in real life (Josh)

If I had a fursona I would use my middle name, but that's just me.

thanks for the suggestions, i chose Krasniye, because it is Russian for Red ^_^, but u can call be Kras! Thanks for the suggestions!!!

Hugglez and Cuddlez to you all! ^_^