Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I found this in the sticky, so I guess I will just stick with it .

1)Hello! Who are you?

I guess I will just go by the nickname Seug . Usually I am quite social on the internet, but have been kind of shy/paranoid here (this is why it took so long for me to post). I am currently in college as an Electrical Engineer, well, at home for break right now :P.

2)What brings you here?

I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. Mostly a DL but I like to regress to a younger age. I like to keep the activity private and out of my real life (I would never wear public).

3)What are your other interests?

Other than college, I play computer games, Starcraft 2 is the big one right now but I have also played WoW since Vanilla. Other than that I like to listen/play Jazz.

4) What are you looking for out of this site?

I was attracted to this site by the abundance of information, Google searches all seemed to bring me here. I would like to continue using it for information and just to see what other people have/are going through. I wouldn't mind posting advice/answering questions if I feel I can.

Hi Seug...welcome to ADISC. Your intro is one of the longs I have seen here so far.

Ah, it's always good to see the cheat sheet do its business! Welcome to the show.