Thread: Hiya!

Default Hiya!

1) Hello! Who are you?

I usually go by the nickname of Ladybug or LB. I work part time and go to school full time. (I'm studying mostly for a degree in business, or more specifically... accounting. that OCD part of my brain LOVES numbers.)

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

My interest in diapers is mostly as an LG. It's been an interest of mine since... well, probably since I got out of diapers. hehe.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

hmm... other interests... I love reading (mostly paranormal romance), I like music and really wish that I had taken piano lessons when I was younger (and when I actually owned a piano. lol). I'm also into ice skating and I took lessons until I was nearly 18.

I like playing video games (mostly RPG, which does include MMORPG. ).

I'm also totally in love with my puppy. He's almost 8 months old right now, but when he's full grown I plan to make him into an AMAZING agility dog.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Mostly I just came to meet new people. Although I enjoy reading the stories and was contemplating posting one that I recently started (mostly because I'm hoping that if it's actually posted somewhere I'll feel more motivated to continue writing it past the first few pages. lol)

Hello and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.