Thread: Greetings...

Default Greetings...

Hi all,

I have been a lurker here for awhile and I thought it's about time I finally join.

I've been an AB since I was 12 years old. For me the trigger was seeing my young cousin's baby bottle lying around. Found it curious and started sucking on it. All kinds of feelings were experienced at that precise point. With no internet at that time, I honestly thought I was the only 'freak' that was into this. Imagine my joy when I discovered that I wasn't a freak but actually belonged to a pretty exclusive club of like-minded souls.

So over the years this developed from bottles to dummies and eventually nappies. Love every aspect of being a baby. It was tough in the early years though. I'm sure like a number of fellow ABies, I had a feeling of self-loathing and guilt about my 'habit'. I would throw away my baby paraphernalia but only to buy them again a few days later.

Over time, I began to accept that there are two sides to me. I wouldn't say that I am even now totally comfortable with my AB side. I do have dark days whereby I wish I could be 'normal'. However, my AB side is integral to my life and I just have to accept it.

I hope that anyone reading this and who are new to the world of AB can take some comfort from what I've experienced. It can be scary when you have all these feelings and do not know how to cope or what to expect. Feel free to message me and I would be more than happy to give words of advice if I can.

Ok my 'vanilla' life is pretty normal. I love playing on my PS3, watching all kinds of films and watching motorsports especially F1 and WRC. I am also currently embarking on some amateur photography. Mainly outdoors and landscapes.

Thanks for reading and I hope to become an involved member on here.

Best wishes,

Hello Alex,

welcome to the forum. You found a great place here and I'm sure you'll enjoy the people here. I can relate very much to the things you wrote about dealing with your AB side. I'm also a bit into photography, like to take shots of landscapes, flaura and fauna. With all the fog in England I guess you should get some very atmospheric shots.

Hey, AventAlex, welcome.

I struggled with it for a long time too, up until fairly recently really, even knowing about how many others there were out there. I have to say, and OK ask me again in another year; Truly accepting myself, and I mean truly and completely, as I hope and believe I have done, was one of the best things I have ever done. ^_^