Thread: hello there

Default hello there

I am here as my partner is an AB and i didn't know much about this before. I love plushies, they are the cutest. We have loads including foxes, teddy bears, red pandas and raccoons and the naughtiest polar bear.

My other interests include science fiction. I am a Doctor Who fan but mostly prefer classic series, eg Tom Baker through to Sylvester McCoy, to the Matt Smith stories although still avidly watch. I also enjoy video games, my favourite genres are RPG, Final fantasy, Dragon Quest etc, and Rhythm action games such as Rock Band, Guitar Hero.

Greetings NomBamboo, you shall find there are a good few such as yourself with AB partners here, and really feel free to ask any questions, everyone generally likes to be as helpful and friendly as possible. I don't know if there are any non-ABs that are such avid plushie collectors as yourself though. Certainly an interest in games and scifi will also be shared by dare I say the majority or users.