Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pampers get rid of feel n learn?

Default Pampers get rid of feel n learn?

I was on their website, and I couldn't find any feel n learn pull-ups, just easy up's, what gives? Did they not sell enough?

If they don't, Rite Aid still sell their own version of feel and learn...I wouldn't be surprised if CVS had them too

i saw them for sale in biglots by my house, look there and stock up as i think that they as discontinued.

Maybe they were updating their site and those just happened not to show up. Or maybe they're coming out with new ones that have more absorbabcy or a better fit, and need to clear the old ones out of the warehouse. Its not the end of the world!

thats wierd, I saw then advertised on TV today

They got rid of them because they just changed the Easy-Ups to be more Like Pull-Ups. It used to be that Easy-Ups were designed more like a diaper, and meant for standing changes, but now they are the new training pants, so they don't need the feel and learns anymore. Big Lots, 5 Bucks!

I buy my diapers and pull-ups from Walgreens and there website has them still selling. I don't think they discontinued them. Maybe they are redoing the pampers website

I think they are getting rid of em. Sad.. never even got to try them... Have you tried them? (you seemed concerned that your diaper supply would run out or something.

I think they still sell them at Safeway.
    The last time I checked, they were.