Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this make me a furry?

baby kiffer

Default Does this make me a furry?

I love to draw. A lot.

Lately, however, my subjects have been centered around babyfur content.

(see here and attached [pencil draft])

Does this make me a furry?

Personally, I do not think it does; it seems to be more of an artistic interest than anything else--much like how an artist's tastes evolve over time (realism to abstract, for example).

If you have any other comments, please post. Thank you, everybody!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping cat draft.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	158.8 KB 
ID:	125  

No, I don't think that makes you a furry at all. It's like saying a crime scene sketch artist is a murderer... because they're drawing it.

No, I don't think so. It just seems like you just like drawing them, but that doesn't mean you are one. However, some may say it does, but all that sounds is like they're trying to promote the fandom. Just keep drawing you like, and have fun with it, that's the important part.

no, i myself love the furry comics and drawings. but i have no furry within me.

baby kiffer

Thank you everybody!

I feel more certain about my identity now. Agreeably, I merely have an artistic interest in furries; it does not make me one.

I do like Furry drawings but i dont classiffy myself as a furry as i have no interest in being one.

No, so keep drawing!!!

Default doesn't make you a does make you a member of the FURRY FANDOM (''re a 'fan' in the kingdom of furry) heheh Drawing them doesn't make you a furry tho'...if drawing something made you that thing then my daughter would be a bird! LOLz

I can't draw for crap, but I do look at and enjoy furry drawings. Whether normal, or sexual/ erotic.

I don't consider myself a furry, even though the thought of it is interesting, and very arousing for me.

So I say no, even though it's more of a personal thing. I know people who, to most definitons, would be a furry, but they don't consider themselves one.