Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: (for ab/dl's in the military) How do you do it?

  1. #1

    Default (for ab/dl's in the military) How do you do it?

    How do you wear diapers recreationally in the military, if at all?

    Reason being, I'm planning to enlist in the air force out of high school, and I'd rather not put off my hobbies until I retire. :\

  2. #2

    Default

    I've never been in the military, but this one seems easy to answer. You would have to back burner the desires while you were in a barracks with others. But as you advance, you can live off base in your own place. Then you have your own freedom. As a side note, the Air Force is particular as to who they take. It might help you if you had a two year college degree. I'm sure there are those who are, or have been in the military who can answer this one better than I.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've never been in the military, but this one seems easy to answer. You would have to back burner the desires while you were in a barracks with others. But as you advance, you can live off base in your own place. Then you have your own freedom. As a side note, the Air Force is particular as to who they take. It might help you if you had a two year college degree. I'm sure there are those who are, or have been in the military who can answer this one better than I.
    I checked out the requirements for the major branches including coast guard. They all prefer people have at least 2.5 college credits or something to that extent. Rather sure that's easy to obtain but kinda surprised me.

    I wonder if they require that from ROTC kids.

  4. #4

    Default

    well I myself am an army boy and I think I can sum up how your experiances will be based off of how mine were/are. The first two months where you will be doing your basic training (boot camp) you can really forget about your hobby. In such a strict (horrible horrbile evil) enviroment you really wont have time for anything other then sleep and hiding from your drill instructers. After your basic you will be sent off to perform your individualized training, which ranges in length depending on the job you use. Again I am in the army not the airforce but for me my AIT was much more laid back and since you will be joining the air force I am pretty sure you will have a two person room, where having/ hiding your stash shouldnt be too difficult a feat all. Essentially after basic training is completed you should be able to wear your nappies whenever you please ^ ^, I even wear mine sometimes during pt. Its not going to be that difficult to do so I dont think its something you will have to worry about. btw although having college credits is a bonus and will make it more likely to get the MOS (job) you want it is not a requirement. The only requirement is a high school diploma and a (somewhat) clean record.

    One more thing NEVER SETTLE WITH RECRUITERS ABOUT ANYTHING, especially the MOS you want.

    and one more more thing Good luck with your training and I hope I answered your question

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Piros View Post
    well I myself am an army boy and I think I can sum up how your experiances will be based off of how mine were/are. The first two months where you will be doing your basic training (boot camp) you can really forget about your hobby. In such a strict (horrible horrbile evil) enviroment you really wont have time for anything other then sleep and hiding from your drill instructers. After your basic you will be sent off to perform your individualized training, which ranges in length depending on the job you use. Again I am in the army not the airforce but for me my AIT was much more laid back and since you will be joining the air force I am pretty sure you will have a two person room, where having/ hiding your stash shouldnt be too difficult a feat all. Essentially after basic training is completed you should be able to wear your nappies whenever you please ^ ^, I even wear mine sometimes during pt. Its not going to be that difficult to do so I dont think its something you will have to worry about. btw although having college credits is a bonus and will make it more likely to get the MOS (job) you want it is not a requirement. The only requirement is a high school diploma and a (somewhat) clean record.

    One more thing NEVER SETTLE WITH RECRUITERS ABOUT ANYTHING, especially the MOS you want.

    and one more more thing Good luck with your training and I hope I answered your question
    that's great you covered about everything i had to ask.
    about qualifications: 98 on my asvab (my aunt[she's a master sergeant atm]said that no matter what anyone says, a 98 pretty much qualifies me for any enlisted job i want), perfect health (other than being underweight... i need to gain about 5 lbs to be eligible), and a perfect record.

    about basic- from everyone that i've talked to, it sounds like the AF basic training is a lot more cushy than the others. (and actually... the air force in general) i even looked at the obstacle course for it, and to be honest... it looks more like a playground than a military course. XD

    i've also looked into the different MOS's and compiled a list. the recruiter said to get 10-12 so that i can join the DEP and wait until one of them opens up. *points to asvab score* and i can do anything i want
    most of it is just mechanical stuff- aircraft propulsion, maintenance, ground equipment, etc. but there are also some EXTREMELY fun-looking ones e.g. aerial gunner, EOD, a few electronics courses... aww yea.

    i also already know the airman's creed by heart, which several people have said that the more you know going into basic, the less sucktastic it will be :3

  6. #6

    Default

    I am in the Air Force and had an exceptionally high ASVAB as well, here are a few pointers and observations for ya!



    Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    about basic- from everyone that i've talked to, it sounds like the AF basic training is a lot more cushy than the others. (and actually... the air force in general) i even looked at the obstacle course for it, and to be honest... it looks more like a playground than a military course. XD
    Saying Air Force basic training is cushy is akin to saying stab wound hurts more than a penicillin shot in your left buttock (you'll get the point when you get in ;-), pun intended) neither are particularly pleasant easy to live with and it is arguable which will hurt more. ANY forces basic training is not really easy or fun while going through it but can usually be looked back at with a little reverence and longing later on. But, you are right, it sure as hell isn't the same as USMC, Army, or Navy. To be fair it has always been that way for the USAF. Even before the split from the Army (Army Air Forces then) to USAF in '47 there has been a shift from military training and instruction (drill, infantry, parade, spit and polish, and anything else most associate with the military image) to an emphasis on technical training and job skill proficiency. Aircraft are not all that old and the tech is new and ever changing, the need for exceptionally intelligent (not saying all AF is smart and everyone else is dumb, don't twist it!) and highly skilled personnel comes at a cost to martial skills and training.




    Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    i've also looked into the different MOS's and compiled a list. the recruiter said to get 10-12 so that i can join the DEP and wait until one of them opens up. *points to asvab score* and i can do anything i want
    most of it is just mechanical stuff- aircraft propulsion, maintenance, ground equipment, etc. but there are also some EXTREMELY fun-looking ones e.g. aerial gunner, EOD, a few electronics courses... aww yea.
    To start with, in the USAF job designation's are called AFSC's. And yes, most of it will be mechanical as the MOST of the fighting done by the USAF deals with aircraft, someone needs to maintain them. I would look VERY carefully at the maintenance careers and compare them too what kind of job and degree you would like to pursue while in the service or on the outside. All of the "fun" jobs you listed I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Aerial gunner = airborne grunt/target, NOT fun. EOD has exceptionally high promotion rates and lots of room for advancement, I wonder why...? Electronics, well these would be great job skills and training that can be put to use on the outside, electricity just confuses and scares me.



    Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    i also already know the airman's creed by heart, which several people have said that the more you know going into basic, the less sucktastic it will be :3
    Knowing the Airman's creed, and actually KNOWING the Airman's creed are two different things. That being said, don't go wandering around the barracks or dorms saying it, that'd be weird!

    I have been in for over 10 years now as a "Jet troop" which you listed as Aerospace Propulsion. I have absolutely loved it at every turn. There just aren't too many people out there that can say they can completely remove an engine from an aircraft (ANY aircraft, we're qualified on ALL of them something to keep in mind when looking at AFSC's as this will determine where you can actually be stationed) tear the engine COMPLETELY apart to a single bolt, overhaul rebuild and reassemble the engine, run it at the test facility and trim (tune it) it in for max thrust, install it back into the aircraft, and then crank the aircraft up and test the motor out while installed.

    Hopefully I've helped you out a bit and if you have any questions, just ask. Also, if you get in count yourself VERY lucky as the AF is in a draw down and has been for the last ten years or so, they are booting people left and right. Manning levels for us are now the lowest they have EVER been since the inception of the USAF.

  7. #7

    Default

    I didn't serve in the military. I went into the private sector, but I can tell you it's just the stuff you always around people interacting with either fellow guards or your commanding officers and myself. I wear for medical and I was always afraid of us can be found out. Here's my point. If you really don't need them for medical reasons, I one even tried wear while serving in the military. So all you really just need to do is put this party you on the back burner for a while because it's not to be such an easy to explain.

    Think of it this way. Could you imagine your commanding officer, knocked and asking you why you are wearing a diaper. It's going to be very hard to just say it's a fetish and you can't lie and say it's medical because it wasn't on your paperwork when you signed up so it's kind going to be a mess if you do try this but that's up to you
    Last edited by Poohbearboy; 14-Dec-2011 at 08:27.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    I would look VERY carefully at the maintenance careers and compare them too what kind of job and degree you would like to pursue while in the service or on the outside.
    if there's one thing that i've decided, it's that i want to stay in for as long as possible.

    also, thanks for the insight on those jobs- i never really thought to look at them like that :O

  9. #9

    Default

    Yo, I'm going Navy and ship next year. I'm guesing I will have to forget my fetish, but by all means, ships ahoy.

Similar Threads

  1. AB/DL in the military
    By BabyJayk in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 18-Aug-2011, 04:28
  2. Military
    By Countryboy95 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 26-Nov-2010, 21:26
  3. military furries??
    By foxkitty in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 15-Jan-2010, 12:34
  4. Military?
    By Twitch in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-Sep-2009, 21:01
  5. gays in the military
    By foxkitty in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-Sep-2009, 08:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.