View Poll Results: What's your opinion on the new YouTube layout?

24. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's good!

5 20.83%
  • It's okay.

5 20.83%
  • I don't like it.

13 54.17%
  • Undecided.

1 4.17%

Thread: New YouTube layout opinion?

Default New YouTube layout opinion?

I'd just like to know what your opinion of the new layout is.
    If you'd like to, please explain what you like and/or dislike about it.

There's a few small things I would change here and there but over all I like it.
    I don't like how you can't exit any of the videos you don't want to watch but I think the new layout will make it easier for more videos to not be left behind.

I hate it, but I'll get used to it so yeah it's ok

I like the new video page - a lot. I've been using it for a while They didn't include as many pages in the profile page as they had planned, which is unfortunate as some of the Cosmic Panda (beta of the new layout) changes that they dropped were nice, such as the vertical layout being the default for all video listings than the grid they stuck to in the end. I really don't like the newest version of the home page - it's pretty cluttered, unlike the old homepage or the any of the Cosmic Panda home pages.

I would probably hate it less if they gave me the option to not switch. I just hate getting things forced on me when I've been using something else that works just fine.

I like the new homepage just the new channel layouts. If its the new layout your forced to watch it the normal way and goes on to your history. My friend hates it too.
    Last edited by Akio8; 14-Dec-2011 at 23:19.

I like it and when I mean, "I like it", I really mean, i don't really care. As long as youtube works for its original purpose, I'm happy.

Every YouTube layout change has made it harder and harder to show off my top videos. That's really what pisses me off the most.