Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney World with Diapers

Default Disney World with Diapers

A little background, I mainly wear at night - Attends with Waist.
    I went to Disney World and wore almost 24/7 for 6days.
    I use them only for urination, but in the Magic Kingdom, I had a real messing accient.
    I mainly changed in the 1st aid stations.

Has anyone else worn diapers at Disney?
    I was usually in tennis shoes, shorts, and pullover shirt (or onesie).

I haven't, but that sounds really fun! That definitely sounds like a vacation I want to take when I'm older.

Sounds like a lot of fun. How did the accident happen?

I have not unfortunately. I don't even remember anything about DisneyLand at all, and apparently I went there when i was 5 or 6... I could only imagine it would be a great way to avoid getting out of lines to go to the bathroom during wait times for rides, etc though!

Quote Originally Posted by WangChi View Post
    Sounds like a lot of fun. How did the accident happen?
    I was walking from Tomorrowland (near the raceway) after getting off the PeopleMover.
    It turned out I had loose bowels that morning.
    We walked over to the Crystal Palace and I used asked for private place to change at 1st Aid.
    While I had just removed my diaper in the bathroom, the nurse knocked on the door.
    She handed me a plastic bag and some paper towels and asked if I needed a diaper.
    I said no, since I had my own supply in a backpack. After cleaning up in the bathroom, I put my sorts back on and went to the exam room. I do best putting a diaper on by laying down.

Babbyboss

I wore diapers to Disneyland one time and the most unfortunate thing happened, I went into the bathroom and got in a stall to change myself when the cleaning crew comes in and starts cleanin the stalls. I was freaking out and didn't know where to put the dirty diaper in my hand so I just put it behind the toilet and rushed outta there. They were probly wondering what the hell I was doing after that saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by magus1 View Post
    I was walking from Tomorrowland (near the raceway) after getting off the PeopleMover.
    We walked over to the Crystal Palace and I used asked for private place to change at 1st Aid.
    While I had just removed my diaper in the bathroom, the nurse knocked on the door.
    She handed me a plastic bag and some paper towels and asked if I needed a diaper.
    I said no, since I had my own supply in a backpack. After cleaning up in the bathroom, I put my sorts back on and went to the exam room. I do best putting a diaper on by laying down.
    What where the say about the messy diaper you have?

Quote Originally Posted by magus1 View Post
    Whoa, did that really happen? Was the nurse kind to you? That would be amazing if a nurse asked if I needed a diaper while changing and handed me some supplies.. But with my luck I'd probably be arrested and have my mug shot televised if I asked a First Aid center if I could use a bathroom to specifically change a dirty diaper. Hahah.

Quote Originally Posted by WangChi View Post
    Whoa, did that really happen? Was the nurse kind to you? That would be amazing if a nurse asked if I needed a diaper while changing and handed me some supplies.. But with my luck I'd probably be arrested and have my mug shot televised if I asked a First Aid center if I could use a bathroom to specifically change a dirty diaper. Hahah.
    Yes, she did ask if I needed one. She did not offer to change me or anything like that.
    I had just asked for a private place to change and that I had an accident.
    You do have to sign a register - for record keeping at 1st Aid.
    I used my real name - why not. When I reserved my room, I requested a rubber sheet.
    I sleep in a diaper ever night.

Wow, i've never had anyone talk to me nicely about my wearing a diaper except "that'll be 32.50, sir" or "Would you like these in a bag?" .. Actually I guess when I was fourteen and I was standing horrified at the check-out counter because I realized I was two dollars short for a bag of Depends. This old man behind me felt my anxiety and asked me how much I needed.. I declined and ran out like a huge chicken. Phew.

Sounds like a thrilling experience my friend!