Thread: Comco

Default Comco

Following up on an old thread (http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...tic-pants.html), just discovered the original Comco is still in business. Been using their style 230 waterproof pant for years, itís my all time favorite. Like back in the day, itís a no-nonsense plastic pant made from heavy, translucent vinyl.

COMCO INC - Home

Interesting--have you tried their contour or rectangular diapers at all? I got diapers from Changing Times that work well, and I have also tried the gauze ones from Adult Cloth Diaper. The gauze ones are not as absorbent as the ones from CTDC and I have to double them up to get a good nighttime absorbency. I was wondering how these might stack up?

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post
    Interesting--have you tried their contour or rectangular diapers at all? I got diapers from Changing Times that work well, and I have also tried the gauze ones from Adult Cloth Diaper. The gauze ones are not as absorbent as the ones from CTDC and I have to double them up to get a good nighttime absorbency. I was wondering how these might stack up?
    No, Iím old school. Buy diaper material by the yard and cut to length. Donít hem edges, donít sew together Ė nothing more. Just stack as many of my flat diapers as I deem necessary at a given time, fold and pin in place. Simple, cheap, plus easy to wash & quick to dry. (Again, like good old days.)

pottypanties

The original is still and business and so is their offshoot comcomfg.com. Both good companies and great products at an afordable price. The are long lasting and look great. I wear cloth diapers 24/7 and find they are the only kinds that last. Now they have a really well made plastic lined rumba for us sissies too! It comes in several colors. The mfg comco is also back to making snap ons with studier attachments!

Quote Originally Posted by pottypanties View Post
    The original is still and business and so is their offshoot comcomfg.com. Both good companies and great products at an afordable price. The are long lasting and look great. I wear cloth diapers 24/7 and find they are the only kinds that last. Now they have a really well made plastic lined rumba for us sissies too! It comes in several colors. The mfg comco is also back to making snap ons with studier attachments!
    When the "offshoot" first opened I tried their pant and was not impressed, sounds like I need to give them another try. How about Leakmaster Deluxe? I like the thick/smooth plastic, but find the leg elastic uncomfortably tight after a few hours.

pottypanties

I do not know about Leakmaster but have been using Comco mfg now for years now, 24/7 and I am extrememly happy with them.