Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to this (kinda shy)

Default New to this (kinda shy)

Okay here we go *sigh Of relief

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm Ben, and ima teen baby.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Okay, so I have been loving diapers since I was a little boy and used to have my mom buy them for my little stuffed animals and would secretly wear them. I love the comfort and softnes and safety diapers give me. I also like the feeling of wetting or messing myself (more wetting though). I also enjo acting like a baby sometimes but it's hard to do that and be a teen at the same time. *feels good to get all this out. So I came accross this while looking for what size diapers I should buy because I was going to buy some for the first time in a while and by looking at this website for a while I've decided to becom a 24/7 teen baby/DL and wear diapers all the time. This website has given me confidence

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I LOVEEE soccer, been playing my whole life, and I also love video games and art! I hope to become a graphic designer or something one day.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm just looking for a place to meet friends and people I can talk to With my same interests. Its helpful to have a place where your not judged and I don't have to worry about being made fun of.

Hope to talk to you all soon

Welcome, we are glad you are here. I played soccer a long time ago. I was my team's goal keeper, I miss it. This is a really great place, lots of nice people and helpful info, and I've never seen anyone made fun of. I am very shy, and I like it here, I'm sure you will have a good experience. Take care.

Welcome to ADISC!

I hope you enjoy your times here, great intro. Wearing 24/7 can be difficult at times, I wish you luck with it if you decide to do it. What's some of your favorite artists? Types of art? Also out of curiosity, do you follow furry art?

and, to keep questions flowing, what are some of your favorite video games? Do you play any MMORPGs?

Outside more questions, you have a vast collection of plushies I assume? What's your favorite one? *well, okay... that was a question*

*sits down and looks at you*

You should also talk to cgh if you want to go 24/7, I'm sure he could give you some tips. There are a few other 24/7 members, but I think a lot of them it's not by choice but by need. Hope to see you around!

Hey man

I love football too. :P do you have a favourite team ?

Lobie: thanks for being sooo friendly , i do infact like the work of Banksy and his street art, but im also a fan of Richard Avadont...if you know of him
    and i have seen furry art but maby you could show me a little more and make me more familiar with it.
    right now my favorite video game is Minecraft lol for the PC, its really addicting. and as far a MMORPG..i have an inactive WOW account but so does like EVERYONE lol
    and my FAV plushie is this shark i got from belgium hes a cutie. and one question for you aha! who is CGH?

Dazzybee: i do have a favorite team, Real Madrid aha but in FIFA i play as Bayern Munchin.

welcome to ADISC. Interesting introduction you have made. And what i cute avatar you have.

What type of diaper should you use now when you go 24/7?

Hi BabbyBoss

Welcome to ADISC!

...Have fun making friends here and getting to know the whole site!
    Just curious, what's your favorite diaper, so far?

Orcaway: what a small world, where abouts in pasadena?
    i wish i knew ppl around here who were DL's but its not something you just ask

Pikachu: well right now im using goodnites at night and depends durring the day, but the depends are sooooo loud and verry hard to hide i think i might wear the goodnites durring the day and the depends at night but the goodnites cant hold a lot for my day wetting so i would have a lot of diapers to change aha

wwetbed: hmmm my favorite so far?...well i have only tried a couple of brands because im limited to store bought, but out of the ones ive tried so far id have to say the depends max absorbancy..only because it does hold a lot and sometimes i like to take risks and see how much i can get away with so it being really loud and crinkly kinda makes me like it a little more, but sometimes i just want a discreet diaper to wear out and for that id go with goodnites...but they dont hold too much liquid so i end up changing them a lot. for example..since four o'clock ive worn 3 goodnites....but im doing the 12 month program and it requuires me to wet a lot, but still. aha srry fot the novel i wrote here.

oh and can someone tell me how to post visitor messages cause i cant seem to reply to all the nice ppl messaging me

Welcome to ADISC

Have fun with this site