Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moment that made you cry

Default Moment that made you cry

Ok i was browsing through my game collection looking for a game to re-play ( I have beaten them all) and i started thinking about the different scenes in them some funny some sad. So I was just wondering was was the saddest moment in any video game that you played.

Mine is the final cut scene of Final Fantasy 10 for the PS2. It just brought me to tears because the entire game you are buliding a relationship between two charcters and in the end .... sorry don't want to spoil it.

So what is your "cry" moment?

Ok movies are also allowed
    Last edited by Angelicwolf; 14-Dec-2011 at 03:12. Reason: Added options

I didn't cry but when ghost died in Modern Warfare 2 I was pretty upset.
    He got shot in the chest and I said "well Maybe he can get through this one"
    then he got shot in the head and lit on fire. :/

Games never really did though i admit FFX was incredibly sad and almost did it for me.

though there is one part of one movie that dose get me no matter what i do... Ending of "saving private ryan" when hes at the grave talking to his wife.

The end of infamous 2 made me choke up a bit.

it was sad because he died by sacrificing himself to save everyone.

Then again, he might not be dead, but all conduits were killed so I dont see a infamous 3 in the future.

Not the video games, but the Halo 3 "Believe" commercials made me bawl like a baby.

I mean...

They were alright...

Hmm...the death of John Marston in Red Dead Redemption was pretty sad D:
    And Dom in Gears 3...

I know, I mostly play RPG's, but the deaths in those don't feel half as sad as those two for some reason xD

This was back when i was younger of course, but when Aeris died in FFVII i cried like a baby

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicwolf View Post
    Ok i was browsing through my game collection looking for a game to re-play ( I have beaten them all) and i started thinking about the different scenes in them some funny some sad. So I was just wondering was was the saddest moment in any video game that you played.

Mine is the final cut scene of Final Fantasy 10 for the PS2. It just brought me to tears because the entire game you are buliding a relationship between two charcters and in the end .... sorry don't want to spoil it.

So what is your "cry" moment?

Ok movies are also allowed
    Alright, what you just said about FFX makes me want to play it now. Your description - a relationship built between two characters that leads up to a tear-jerking moment - is what I love about the end of Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals.

Why, even now, I am starting to cry simply thinking back on that ending. *sniff*

Supersam1223

For some reason, when I shot Dwayne in GTA IV...... I still regret that....... Should have shot Playboy......

for a video game? in Ace Combat 5, when chopper died. it's one of those moments where your gut just crunches up and you feel terrible afterwards.

for something that isn't really a video game, but it's video game *related*:
    in the webseries Red Vs. Blue (if you haven't at least heard of it... shame on you), the end bit of the last episode of season 8. the speech that Church gave was just... so, so sad-but in a happy way, ya know? just makes you think. :\