Thread: First Diapers

Default First Diapers

I just recieved my first diapers in the mail today ( 2 packs of Tranquility ATNs) & believe or not, this is my first actual time I've gotten to experience my lifestyle as it were. Im tempted to wear one tonight, but only having 24 of them I really want to save them for my post-Christmas time. Tempting. Its a nice & exciting feeling finally.

Rock on all!

Congratulations!

Tranquility ATN's i'm thinking are going to be me next diaper I try. Let me know how they work!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by WangChi View Post
    Congratulations!

Tranquility ATN's i'm thinking are going to be me next diaper I try. Let me know how they work!

Cheers
    Well, I sucummed to the temptation & wore one before I intended, & I've gotta say....it was GREAT! The diapers themselves are AWESOME! the only thing is (and others have said this) is that the tapes arent the strongest...but that could very well be because I didn't put it on in the right place. But for performance, it was very good. It held the wetting I "dished out" so to speak hahaha. It swelled up which I liked too. They can be crinkly & loud, which I prefer. So basicly they work well, just have to make sure to put them on right lol.