Thread: Adding a dash of AB/DL

Default Adding a dash of AB/DL

Hi, y'all! I'm a newbie, so if these is a topic that has been done to death, forgive me. I didn't see anything like it while I was looking through forums.

I was wondering what book, movie, tv show, comic book, video game, etc. might infinitely more interesting if they included some AB/DL? My pick:

What if part of the challenge that Jareth-the Goblin King offered to Sarah to get her baby brother back was she had to navigate the LABYRINTH while wearing diapers or acting like toddler? That odor might not be from the Bog of Eternal Stench.

The Labyrinth in diapers... heh... hadn't thought of it... but not a bad idea.

I read an AB/DL-ized Alice in Wonderland story where Alice turns into a baby as she shrinks... it was pretty funny.

Har, I remember the OLD ghostbusters cartoon in the 90s, when they have the slimer ghost as a mascot. On one episode, the smart one gets slimed by some weird ghost, and gets shrunk down into an infant. And then all the other ghostbusters have to change him, and they get all hazmat with it

I love Labyrinth the way it is. I don't think anything can be improved with AB/DL stuff, though I would want to know what Juno would of been like if she was a TB. Anyways there was always rugrats to fall back on. Plus some shows did have diaper references such as prison break at the end of season 1 before Lincoln was going to be executed and had to wear a diaper for it. It actually looked like a Attends.