Thread: Making a Super Diaper

Default Making a Super Diaper

Dry 24/7's are an amazing diaper. I've worn one with a booster for about 12 hrs one time.( so much fun) and now I want to take it to the next level. I noticed how the diaper clumps and hoe u can move some stuffing around in there.

I was thinking of taking two dry's and cutting one open and just sliding all of the stuffing into a little slit that I will make in the top portion of the other dry. Then just like thread and needle it closed. I can move the stuffing around as I please after that.

What do u think about this idea?
    Any suggestions?
    I would really appreciate any tips or ideas that anyone has for improvement. Thanks

Cool idea

Your thread title made me think of a diapered crime fighting super hero haha. I think once you have constructed your super diaper you should wear a cape and run around :3

Quote Originally Posted by Timid View Post
    Cool idea

Your thread title made me think of a diapered crime fighting super hero haha. I think once you have constructed your super diaper you should wear a cape and run around :3
    wait... you guys don't do that already? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    wait... you guys don't do that already? o.O
    Of course I do. In my room. At night. When nobody's looking...

There are several options. One would be to just double up. Use a razor cutter to cut slits into the plastic of the first diaper, put it on, then put an unmodified diaper over it. It's a hell of a lot easier than trying to remove the guts of one diaper and stuff it into a second diaper and bla bla blah (and less mess, too, as long as you're careful handling the diaper you've slit).

Alternatively, try cloth. You can layer cloth as thickly as you like with no modifications needed. Honestly, I always laugh when I see people on here go on about how thick Abenas or Dry 24/7s are, even when doubled up, since one can make cloth so much thicker with so little effort. I've had cloth that I couldn't even fit sweatpants over because of how thick I had layered it, and I estimate that it had added about 12 inches to my waist measurement.

Its a great idea, u make the world's first "Super Dry 48/14"

trying to add to the padding in a diaper is likely to make a mess, the padding has a hard enough time staying put as it is. Best thing to do is double up. Just slit the inner diaper with an xacto knife or razor blade etc. I made a pic awhile ago with suggestions, cut here, the red is the suggested slits to make. You don't want to get too close to the sides, you want the overflow to land in the central part of the outer diaper.

Also the outer diaper can be loose fitting, but the inner diaper needs to be on snug. The leak guards and cuffs are only functional on the INNER diaper, they don't help at all on the outer diaper.

And I'd suggest the outer diaper be a larger size than the inner one.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    trying to add to the padding in a diaper is likely to make a mess, the padding has a hard enough time staying put as it is. Best thing to do is double up. Just slit the inner diaper with an xacto knife or razor blade etc. I made a pic awhile ago with suggestions, cut here, the red is the suggested slits to make. You don't want to get too close to the sides, you want the overflow to land in the central part of the outer diaper.

Also the outer diaper can be loose fitting, but the inner diaper needs to be on snug. The leak guards and cuffs are only functional on the INNER diaper, they don't help at all on the outer diaper.

And I'd suggest the outer diaper be a larger size than the inner one.
    well I've tried that before bambinod, and it just didn't drain through the first diaper fast enough. It wasn't really like realistic either.