Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Movie Scenes -

Default Diaper Movie Scenes -

Whats the best Diaper Scene(s) or Movie in your opinion. Post youtube trailer if you can.

I'll start mine would have to be from "We need to talk about Kevin" If you haven't seen it then go do so, I don't want to spoil it so go watch.

please correct me, but from what i saw the only diaper scene i was able to find involved a young child, and that is not ok to talk about here.

Quote Originally Posted by stormchaser View Post
    please correct me, but from what i saw the only diaper scene i was able to find involved a young child, and that is not ok to talk about here.
    Your just not allowed to post links or pictures of minors, the discussion of a movie is not prohibited.

That movie has come up a couple of times before, a UK release I believe and limited in the U.S. It looked very strange to me. Not one I plan on going out of my way to see.

The only diaper scene I can think of is "Monsters Ball" there is a scene of the inmate before execution taping on a diaper. Nothing big and nothing to write home about.

Scenes like that are rare, others if you can count them are in animated cartoons and stuff. A simple google search can provide more results of what you are looking for.

Just finished watching 'We need to talk about Kevin'. If you choose to watch this one just for the diaper scenes, you'll likely be disappointed. While one of the diaper scenes is very pivotal to Kevin's development, most are incidental. This is a very dark and emotionally painful movie, though very good.

I love all of the diaper scenes from Bad girls of Valley High. Julie Benz in a diaper? .... forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by stormchaser View Post
    A big thing around here with issues such as this is good faith.

The goal is to prevent exploitation of children and from the reposting of potentially illegal material. I don't know what scene you're referring to, obviously, but I'm assuming that if the scene was shot and distributed by major players in the film industry then exploitation wasn't an issue (no more than with any child actor, but that's a separate issue).