Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poopy Diapers: Why Such A Turn-On?

Red face Poopy Diapers: Why Such A Turn-On?

Why do I and maybe others find Poopy Diapers so sexually exciting? I know, it's the 64 million dollar question. This all started when I was 13 yrs old. So thinking back, I really can't blame a 13 yr old for feeling this way, but the guilt never completely goes away.

At least we have the internet now, cause I used to think I was the only one, and "What's wrong with me?" I can remember fantasizing back then about my mother putting me back in diapers and treating me like a real baby. But noone knew back then, so I kept it all to myself.

Maybe this question is best answered by a psychologist. SIGH!

All I know is your not alone. They turn me on like nothing else also.

im guessing the pooping of the diapers is something really babyish in your mind, that excites you more etc. that's probably it briefly. I find it makes me reall regressed but not really that excited. Its all in our minds. :P

I have done it b4 and admit it was lots of fun. I don't do it much at all now becuz it is such a mess to have to clean up afterwards and have to be careful that noone is going to be around for a while first. But it makes me feel like I am 2 years old all over again to squat down and load up a diaper. I think I was difficult with toilet training and just didn't want to ever let go of my diapers.

I find the idea/action of myself messing to be fun and exciting, not so much other people. I usually assume that it's linked to the regressive feelings that it brings on. It's hard not to feel immature and babyish afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim23 View Post
    but the guilt never completely goes away.
    Rest assured that it is possible to get over the guilty feelings associated with messing and ABDLism in general. You need to accept that it's a part of you. By that I mean completely accept it - not just putting up with it or trying to shrug it off. It's not easy for most people, but it certainly is achievable

Arousal is a complicated thing. Scientifically, sexual interest in feces is 'cropophilia'. Your brain creates its "sexual map" by the time you are eight (approximately), and this specific interest could stem from childhood events involving messing and the opposite sex. I'm not a doctor, and this is just from previous knowledge and a little research. The arousal isn't something you can control. It is an innate action that has been imprinted in your aforementioned "sexual map".

I enjoy messing on occasion, but I wouldn't say it turns me on. It just makes me feel really little. It seems to drop me even deeper into regression, so I always make sure I have plenty of time to enjoy it without having to rush and clean up immediately afterwards.

on the rare times when i mess it is usualy without a diaper , so naughty but exciting,

For me it's because it's the ultimate baby regression. And if it's about being a toddler, it's the ultimate for humiliation. However, it's a very small part of what I enjoy to do (very very small part).

I also find messing a huge turn on, not only me messing but videos of others messing. When I was young like 7-9 I would put down the toilet seat and cover it in toilet paper and go on that (I just liked the way it felt) so I guess I have always liked messing. Lately I have been messing more often late at night because I know I wont get caught and have a way of disposing it. The cleanup is the only real problem with it, I don't really mind the smell much and have air fresheners for that. Sometimes I will go out to the barn at around 10 PM and work for about 4 hours messy. (I did that last 2 nights ago, it was great) I don't even have to worry about the smell out there because I am usually welding which easily masks the smell.