Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and car travell

Default Diapers and car travell

I now wear a diaper when travelling long distance by road. I recently wet my pants after being stuck in traffic for a long time, and I do not want that again.

I don't do this on a regular basis. But I have worn on long trips a few times. The last time I did it, I was glad that I did. I got into a pretty bad traffic jam. It took us a few hours just to move a mile or so. I don't know how the other drivers dealt with the bathroom issue. But luckily I was diapered. So when the need came up, I just went.

I travel for work every week and I always wear a diaper just for that reason, you never know when you are going to get stuck in traffic and I dont have to stop when wearing a diaper until I need a change. then I stop at a rest stop bring an extra diaper in with me and use the last stall to change my diaper.

It is a wonderful sense of freedom.

Its best to always be prepared. With bad weather potential, closed roads, snow storms, and slow traffic it is always best to be well padded and wear plastic pants to be extra safe. Cold wet pants are just cold even in a warm car.

I daren't go out even for a short trip undiapered - and having been caught in snow storms that delayed me for over 4 hours on 2 occasions I have reason to thank my nappy for saving me from the very dire alternative.

I wear 24/7/365. So I'm always diapered for car trips.

The last time I went out on a trip diapered was when I went camping. It was helpful, especially since it was a very long and boring car ride to get to the camp site and arriving back home.

Seems like a great way to not bust in the middle of traffic. I wouldn't want to do it with anything low quality though.

Love wearing when traveling wore once traveling down from glasgow to london which is about 4 and a half hours it was an abena x plus :-) its great cause you dont need to get up in the middle of watching stuff on ur laptop :-)