Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice Please

Default Advice Please

Since i am almost out of diapers, and i am not willing to walk into a CVS in the middle of a mall practically on campus, i am planning on ordering some diapers online.

Basic info

• I live in the dorms so i have to pick up the package at the front desk
    • being in college i don't want to spend a fortune on diapers
    • i have limited space to keep them

as of now i am planing on ordering from NorthShore. I was thinking of getting either the select briefs, tranquility, or attends and maybe some pull-up style diapers for out and about. Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

What exactly do you want advice on? You made a bunch of statements, but asked no questions.

Just things like, if you have any experience with this company or suggestions for a different site or brand.

Well first thing make sure whoever you order off has discret shipping if it going to a dorm mailroom, you don't want to anounce to the world you buying diapers by the case.

Some places will sell by the pack so you won't have to buy a case, but the shipping will probably be the same, for one or two packs, if it's not included in the price.

I think you would be better off buying by the pack localy, the quality is not going to be there,but you don't need to buy as many for hideing purposes.

This place sells them by the pack as well and they say they ship in discrete brown boxes. Hiding them is not a problem once they are in my room, i just don't want to walk through the halls with a box that has a pic of a diaper on it or anything.

Do you stay in a single dorm? Or a double? Or what? (amount of people living there)
    If single, then hiding should be no problem! If double.... Hmm.... I think there was a recent thread about hiding diapers around roommates.

I would go with the Attends. They're a thinner diaper which means they are very discreet to wear and are easier to hide than the bulky ones... but they still hold a respectable amount... much more than something like the CVS brand or Depend.

its a single. no problem there. im just worried about the people at the front desk mostly.

People at the front desk aren't going to say anything about you getting a box in... they handle that stuff all the time.

Thanks for the advice, finally i am actually going to get some good diapers