Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are hollister clothes good

Default Are hollister clothes good

Ok, when I get Xmas money I'll probably spend it on some hollister stuff so I'm wondering what peoples opinions on it are.

Thanks

Same quality as Abercrombie. Only difference is Hollister's style is based off of So. Cal's surf culture while A&F is rooted in NYC, Brooks Brother-esque type clothing from back in their beginning.
    Tl;dr: one has surfers, the other has naked men (on the wall) when you enter.

littlepacifiergirl

Personal Opinion: I don't want to buy anything that says "So. California" or "Surfer" on them because I am neither of those things. In my experience the best clothes come from outdoor type stores (such as ll. bean & Columbia). Of course all this advice is coming from somebody who routinely wears piano keyboard suspenders so perhaps not the best advice on stuff that looks trendy and whatnot.

Not a hollister fan myself, the store smells like stinky perfume.

Quote Originally Posted by littlepacifiergirl View Post
    Personal Opinion: I don't want to buy anything that says "So. California" or "Surfer" on them because I am neither of those things. In my experience the best clothes come from outdoor type stores (such as ll. bean & Columbia). Of course all this advice is coming from somebody who routinely wears piano keyboard suspenders so perhaps not the best advice on stuff that looks trendy and whatnot.
    this. For durability, I usually shop EMS or the north face.

Hollister Jeans are good or at least I like them, but there T's are tight,short and like it was said before its a South Cali surfer look. I prefer American Eagle shirts and hoodies over Hollister but Hollister Jeans are better, but ya know its what ever your into create your own look and be original.

SnowboardingOtter

i dont like hollister nor abercrombie except 4 sweatpants there good. go volcom!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfiggle View Post
    Hollister Jeans are good or at least I like them, but there T's are tight,short and like it was said before its a South Cali surfer look. I prefer American Eagle shirts and hoodies over Hollister but Hollister Jeans are better, but ya know its what ever your into create your own look and be original.
    Funny you should mention American Eagle as I just bought a load of stuff online from them import tax is a bitch however