Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bath time

Arrow Bath time

Anyone else enjoy the feeling of wearing a diaper in the bath?

I did it once, probably ten years ago, with a disposable baby diaper. It was enjoyable until the diaper became so over-full that it broke open and SAP beads went everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I did it once, probably ten years ago, with a disposable baby diaper. It was enjoyable until the diaper became so over-full that it broke open and SAP beads went everywhere.
    Same here, except for me it was four years ago, and I decided to wear Pampers Cruisers size 7 in the tub. As expected, it did not end well at all.

I just did this the other day lol! And yes I loved it!

littlepacifiergirl

That's what swim diapers are for, silly ! And yes I do own some, and they are so much fun! Probably my favorite part of being a tb/sissy is getting to wear a swim diaper and my two piece bathing suit , and relaxing in the tub with a pacifier. Unfortunately though swim diapers are only made in size 6 which means they break easier than my size 7 pampers , still fun though!

it sounds like fun...but i see it being a waste more then anything. i guess if you got some really cheap diapers it would be ok, but why waste a good diaper ?

Why do people wear baby diapers? For most people it does not fit, and those who do fit into baby diapers it is probably extremely uncomfortable.

Just go by Molicare or something lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3stersGhost View Post
    Why do people wear baby diapers? For most people it does not fit, and those who do fit into baby diapers it is probably extremely uncomfortable.

Just go by Molicare or something lol.
    some people like the general idea of it. not for using them, but for the fact that they're *baby* diapers.

concerning the thread, where can you actually get adult swim diapers?

You can get adult swim diapers at places like xpmedical.com

I've done this once or twice and it's an interesting experience to say the least. Never had the SAP leak out though - sounds like that could be a recipe for a blocked drain. Abena M4's seem to drain half the bath water out

Not sure if it's in the same category but I've also try smashing them after doing this. Basically put it on the floor (my bathroom is fully tiled) and then stamp on it. Loads of fun in a destructive toddler kind of way

Tempted to order a swim diaper now though