Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So my penis is broken...advice to stop thinking about sex?

Default So my penis is broken...advice to stop thinking about sex?

Umm so apparently I have something called sclerosing lymphangitis on my penis. To put it lightly o masturbate way too much and messed up my dick. @[email protected] sex drive is insanely high so I apparently messed it up. So to fix it I can't do anything with it until it goes away.... diapers helps minimize my sex drive but its been a day and I'm going crazy... I've gone from 10 times a day to like none...its insane....XD so yeah the main problem is my head gets fogged up with toughts and I want to like do everything I see!! Wtf? Is this how normal guys feel? :/ so any tips on how to be celibate? Cuz everything in this world is like filed with sex.

Sent from my Android!!!

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Umm so apparently I have something called sclerosing lymphangitis on my penis. To put it lightly o masturbate way too much and messed up my dick. @[email protected] sex drive is insanely high so I apparently messed it up. So to fix it I can't do anything with it until it goes away.... diapers helps minimize my sex drive but its been a day and I'm going crazy... I've gone from 10 times a day to like none...its insane....XD so yeah the main problem is my head gets fogged up with toughts and I want to like do everything I see!! Wtf? Is this how normal guys feel? :/ so any tips on how to be celibate? Cuz everything in this world is like filed with sex.

Sent from my Android!!!
    If diapers make you less horny why not try them?

AmbezeSubHealth

I find painful masturbation usually reduces my desire to masturbate.

I can't wear diapers all the time and painful masturbation? Eh? It doesn't hurt....XD

Sent from my Android!!!

Well, do something to distract yourself. Im sure you have hobbies other than masturbating... right? ^^
    Draw something, play video games, hang out with friends, there are many options.
    I hope you feel better soon.

Love the title, but I feel bad for you. Now is it the action of masterbating breaking it or something related to orgasming?

I looked up the condition. Apparently, it's quite rare and is often associated with sexually transmitted diseases. Have you seen a doctor? If you haven't. there's a good chance that you have misdiagnosed the problem.

Wtf? Is this how normal guys feel?
    I think most guys go through a period like this.. some worse than others. I don't think I ever had it that bad, but I definitely went through a brief phase like that where all I could think about was sex. Good news is it'll probably get better over time... just gotta get it out of your system.

Only thing I can recommend is the obvious. Try to stay busy doing other things. Anything physical is good because it will wear you out and give your mind little time to wander.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    Love the title, but I feel bad for you. Now is it the action of masterbating breaking it or something related to orgasming?
    I've had this for a while I've dealt with it for a while its not the orgasm. It's the physical aspect. So the act of masturbating...:/

Quote Originally Posted by Inconinmiss View Post
    I looked up the condition. Apparently, it's quite rare and is often associated with sexually transmitted diseases. Have you seen a doctor? If you haven't. there's a good chance that you have misdiagnosed the problem.
    I had this a couple times before and I just take a break for a day or two and take it easy and it goes away. It doesn't hurt and yeah, I'm 100% certain this is it. Since it doesn't hurt...and its not that rare and I've seen pics just like my thing its identical.

Sent from my Android!!!