Thread: Feel like I'm going crazy..

Default Feel like I'm going crazy..

I know there's so many posts about this already, but I need diapers so bad.. I haven't had diapers in months and the urge is crazy.. Coming up with the money is not a problem, but I was planning on getting some after xmas by having my grandma get me a $100 amazon card, but she said she most likely won't be able to get that for xmas for me, but maybe sometime after xmas.

So there goes my diapers.. I just feel like I'm going insane atm and the want is becoming unbearable :/

How am I supposed to cope with this?! D:

I know that feeling, I'm just now coming back from a purge, ordered some Bambino's and shipping takes a whole week for them to get to where I live... But I think you should just relax and find something else to keep you occupied, or do some odd jobs to save up some money, get a visa gift card, and order your diapers that way.

Play some TF2. You will be so focused on getting hats you might forget that you're not wearing.

Actually that might not be a good thing...

Home made, or take up a small job then go for some cheap diapers.