Thread: A new single in college

Default A new single in college

Hey guys, I am soooo happy that next semester there is a good chance that I will have a single for me to live in. I had to go to Res Life because I CANT STAND MY ROOMATE!! Anyway, I was thinking since I will now have a single, what "toddler" stuff should I do to contribute to my room, I will keep diapers, still hidden of course, probably in my bottom drawers(I usually wear goodnites and pull-ups so itll be discreete) I want to have my sippy cup and bottle and since itll be my single I will probably hang out in my diaper a whole lot more, probably suck my paci a whole lot more, Im not trying to baby or toddlerize the whole room because I will still have my friends come over, but what are some more things I can do to make it more tb or ab friendly to me? Especially for when it is just private time for me, Any suggestions?

Pokemon sheets. they're just that awesome. also let your sissy side out a bit maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    Pokemon sheets. they're just that awesome. also let your sissy side out a bit maybe?
    I was thinking maybe some spiderman or Cars sheets, maybe even Toy Story, and yes my little girl side may show with diapers and maybe some girl clothes, dont really know im more of a toddler boy than girl, I want to try the girl world and see how I like it lol

It really is great to have a single. I enjoyed mine so much during my last semester. You can make a bed of plushies and walk around in just your diaper, sleep in a wet diaper, and play with toys on your floor. If you want to mess you can do it and then set up a fan blowing out your window and leave your room for an hour or two without having to worry about the smell when you come back. =D

Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    You don't have to be only one or the other
    Yup, I think I will live both as a boy and girl at different times, I think I will be a boy more though, but I will be at my little girl side as well hehe

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    It really is great to have a single. I enjoyed mine so much during my last semester. You can make a bed of plushies and walk around in just your diaper, sleep in a wet diaper, and play with toys on your floor. If you want to mess you can do it and then set up a fan blowing out your window and leave your room for an hour or two without having to worry about the smell when you come back. =D
    I wish Res Life would hurry up, next semester I will probably attempt a lot of ab things hehe lol