Thread: Baby Bottles in Space...

Default Baby Bottles in Space...

Was watching some geeky videos today at lunch. I noticed part way through this video that they have a baby bottle on the space station. Around 3:20 in the video.

Scifri Videos: Spinning Eggs In Space

Purely speculation, but I imagine a baby bottle may be suitable way to prevent "stray" liquid in the zero gravity environment. That said, I've seen other less existing examples of water vessels used for drinking in space as well...

Cool video, I love all the 0 g sort of stuff. Probably just being used as a spill proof container though. In a 0g (don't say no gravity, after all it is in orbit around the earth because of gravity) environment liquids tend to get all over the place.

Personally, I would say a squeeze bottle with a nipple would probably work better in that environment. but, in microgee. it would be very impractical and possibly dangerous to let liquids loose in that environment

I think that the true is there is an abdl on the soace station who just couldn't go without there bottle!! I know I couldn't. but at lest you could get away with wearing diaperd

"Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly huggle where no man has huggled before."

Actually it even works as an ABDL thing if you leave it as "to boldly go where no man has gone before".

Astronauts do wear diapers when space walking or in flight (take off/ landing) as a potty break isn't practical in those 10+ hour events. But I don't think any Space/aviation firm will pay the Few Million to put a bottle up there to keep an astronaut (or two) happy. It's clearly for Science! Sure they use it as some form of pippet or something.

Oh well, I think this calls me to pull up the nappy in liquid oxygen video :p (It's funny that I googled "smoke nappy oxygen youtube" and that was the first result XD )