Thread: alt fursona for your AB/DL?

Default alt fursona for your AB/DL?

i was just wondering if any of you have an Alt Fursona for your AB/DL side? I have never made an alt, i may have changed my name to protect me like on here, but my fursona is still the same. I'm asking because i would like to get a picture done of myself in diapers, but id be to afraid of certain people finding out about it, so i wouldn't be able to post it or i would have to hide it or something. and my fursona is pretty rare, so it would be easy enough to but 1 and 1 together for a lot of people that know me.

Catperson

Let me ask you: what kind of ignorant hypocrite would be okay with you being a furry but not okay with you being a diaperfur? I don't think anyone that knows you would care.

Quote Originally Posted by Catperson View Post
    Let me ask you: what kind of ignorant hypocrite would be okay with you being a furry but not okay with you being a diaperfur? I don't think anyone that knows you would care.
    well, even if thats exactly what they are, they still would judge, and some wouldnt care but their views on me would be changed.

Cygnus

I have two fursonas, a Littlefur one and one that's just me in anthro form. I do this to protect my identity from my best friend that's also a furry and couldn't understand/accept the whole AB/DL thing at this point. I do plan on telling him eventually, seeing as we are really close and planning to get an apartment in college together.

I also do it because I like to keep these AB/DL separate from my 'normal' fursona. I don't know why, but I don't like my Littlefur mindset mixed in with my furry mindset. In other terms, I want to keep my peas and potatoes separate.

Some members of the furry fandom don't look upon us too kindly. I'll let this blog post from 2 the Ranting Gryphon explain why. 2_gryphon: Fuck Babyfurs.

Check out the comments. They are pretty horrible at first, but then they get sort of interesting.

I have a fursona for my caretaker side and a fursona for my littlefur side...just because sometimes they might appear together in RPs or works of art (stories, pictures...) and I need a way to quickly differentiate them; it makes no sense for Mama C to look identical to Charlie but like 20 years older.

I'm in the process of creating an adult fursona, completely unrelated to this whole.. scene.

Umm... don't say that. There are a lot of furries out there who find diaperfurs to be the scum of the earth. I've ran into a few of them. Some people just don't accept the fetishes of others.

On Topic Now: I have two fursonas. A sexy(and kind of slutty ) sixteen year old male fox(Black Fur, red highlight down the middle, generally baggy clothes) and a cute little black fox, as can be seen(As portrayed by my loving daddy) in my avatar ^_^

This was a question I thought to myself when I signed up here. Do I use a different name than the one I've been using to represent myself online for the better part of the last 8 years? I have a few alt characters, but they're all me and not related to any one specific kink or hidden away. Everyone pretty much knows that they're all really me. In the end I decided that if people are going to have a problem with me being a DL then it's really their problem. Though, I think my best furry friends would be okay with the idea. I tend to live by "My fetish may not be your fetish (and vice versa) and that's okay".

I've always thought of my fursona as an extension of myself. So if I'm wearing a diaper, so is my fursona. I never made the distinction that my fox ever had a different personality, attitude, or set of fetishes. ^^;

I do have a second fursona, one adult and one babyfur. mainly because have them to represent that I'm into bondage fetish as a "switch" so one represent my "dom" side and the other "sub" although not in that exact way to say as my babyfur is still my cuddly baby side.