So, for all you coffee drinkers out there, i have a question, and then a servay for you...but first my question.
I live where i am on well water, its hard, but still tastes great by itself. however, i have a 5 cup mr. coffee maker, which i have tried a few ways to make my coffee taste better but for some reason, every time i make it at home, it just doesnt taste right. ive tried adding more sugar and creamer to it, and also tried adding and subtracting how much grounds i put into my maker. now with this coffee maker it comes with one of those wire reusable baskets, which as of today i tried using regular filters with out the basket, but it still tastes weird. i was wondering what your suggestions would be on how to improve the taste of my coffee.
and now for your survey
1. how much is coffee apart of your life?
2. how long can you go without having a cup of coffee?
3. whats your favorite brand?
4. where is your favorite place to drink coffee?
1. it is the nectar of life for me
2. about 12 hours (and im sleeping those 12)
3. so far, for home made its Folgers, but there are some others that are good
4. my favorite place is at a local coffee shop in town where they make the worlds best iced mocha's. OMG, they are sooooo great.