Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry for the comments on my last thread valentine read this

Default Sorry for the comments on my last thread valentine read this

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    Sorry I skipped Russell Pine, or Jordan Maxwell. I didn't think that including a con artist would be right. I am surprised you included him, or didn't you know that about him?

Federal Trade Commission, Plaintiff, v. Jordan Maxwell, also known as Russell Pine, individually and doing business as BBCOA aka BBC of America aka Better Books and Cassettes of America; and Vic Varjabedian aka Victor Varjabedian aka Varouj Varjabedi

As for calling them conspiracy theorists, what else would call someone that believe that there is a vast conspiracy running the world, controlling all the governments, religions, economies, everything. They have no proof, just their claims which are either made up or twisted versions of facts to support whatever they made up.

If any of these people had degrees in anything related to what they are "studying" don't you think they would put them in their own biographies? I certainly would.

The Official Graham Hancock Website

Zecharia Sitchin You might want to check out this site, by someone that actually has a PhD in the appropriate area of study.

As for the extremist, why should I discount one extremist to believe another? My point was thought that Micheal Tsarion threatened someone with physical violence for saying he was a Mason and other things. Why would I take that person seriously?
    First of all i want to apologize to everyone for my last comment i just kindda got a little too pissed. I expect people to question my ideas but it doesn't mean u have knock everything i say. But dont call this a "silly" topic. Theres nothing silly wanting to question how ancient texts are interrupted by the everyday scholars we hear about. Its important to be educated on your past and know a little bit about your ancestors and always question them for yourself.

But anyways Valentine i appreciate the link, i downloaded the PDF files for the comparisons. I do see the authors point that hes trying to make and he does a very good job good comparing sitchins theories to his own. I do believe Sitchin doesn't interpret all the symbols right but im sorry thats certainly hard to say that theres no sun in the middle and its actually a star. And the different size dots are not the planets. The reason i have a problem with that theory is one he talks about that the Sumerian's had a dictionary to go along with there symbols but he never shows any evidence of the "Orginal stone dictionary" just the modern paper one. So what im asking u is if Zecharia sitchin did miss translate the symbols isnt it possible this guy did too? They both could be wrong because they both dont show the actual dictionary. So how do we know what the sun symbol is for ourselves? But the comparison does make me wonder if sitchins translated the other symbols correctly so he might be wrong about the whole rest of the story. But as far as the 12 planets carving i defiantly believe thats a solar system the dots are different sizes. i can see that with my own eyes. so i don't believe they are stars cant believe that one sorry. Ive seen modern pictures of our modern day solar system and when compared to this carving it matches exactly. Also NASA has been looking for another planet because when they found out Pluto wasn't really a planet they found that it was weird there was still a major gravitational pulling on our solar system, something big. So NASA is even looking for planet X and believe it defiantly exist that is not controversial at all im sure u could find on the news or NASA site itself. Also he doesn't talk about sitchins translations when the Sumerian's are supposedly talking about the different colors of the planets with great detail. I don't see how they could of known what color they were unless they were in space looking at them thereselves. And might i add we only found most of our planets we have today over the past 200 years. So if the Sumerian's knew about them thats about 6000 years before us pretty god damn amazing if u ask me. I thank u for being the only one here to argue a good point.

As far as micheal tsarion being violent towards that extremist Christian i dont blame him one bit. That guys an asshole who cares, im sure he attacked him right away accusing him as a bullshiter, he had it coming. Its not like he actually got in a physical fight with him it was on the internet, big deal. Who cares if hes a mason my uncle and grandfather are masons. Doesn't make me think any less of him.

Yeah ok maybe thats true about jordan maxwell but did u see the video and how he describes every day symbols? Thats what i want u to look at because it doesn't matter what jordan maxwell says. You could ignore his whole speech if u wanted to but when he explains what they mean u get a pretty good gut instinct hes right. Because there images are not words otherwise a universal language everyone can understand. Just look at that part and when u go out shopping, u go to mcdonalds really look at those symbols very carefully and tell me what they mean to u? And belive me that will really open your mind.

I have one last question for u. You say alot of my arguments are not fact and maybe your right. But one thing, you had to get your knowledge from school books and dictionary's, u weren't there when they wrote those books up. How do u know what there teaching is just as inaccurate as where im getting my information. Believe me i got A's in history and anthropology i know what the school version is and find more flaws with there opinions. People once thought the earth was flat and that was what was taught back then. Facts, education, science, and theory's change all the time. Your information isn't set in stone either your relying on them giving u accurate information just as much as i think these researchers are. Especially what they teach u in school about archeology and the dating methods they use. i hate to break it to u but alot of dating techniques have now been thought to be highly inaccurate. and there methods of doing it are very questionable to me. The whole evolution time frame makes as much sense as what im talking about. So its possible we know absolutely nothing, since we both get all are information from school and the internet. But one thing we both have is eyes that we can see for ourselves symbols and pictures more powerful than anything school or the internet can teach u.

First of all, I am not saying that your arguments are not fact, but that their arguments are not fact.

So what im asking u is if Zecharia sitchin did miss translate the symbols isnt it possible this guy did too?
    Two things, this guy has a PhD in languages of that region, Sitchin does not give any academic credentials at all. Second it is not just that guy, but all the other PhD's that study those languages.

Looking closely at the seal. It does appear to look like a solar system, except that the "planets" are not spaced out like really are, there is no sense of the correct size for the planets or order.

The current opening page on Sitchin's website has his theory on how the moon was created and compares it to the current scientific theory. He says "An errant celestial body (an asteroid, a meteor) struck the Earth... The Moon's should then be, but is not, similar to that of Earth." There are several problems, untruths, with his statement. First the moon is made of the same sorts of rocks that the earth is, that is where the theory started. Second the celestial body is not an asteroid or a meteor, but a planet the size of Mars. How did they figure this, physicists used super computers to mathematically model the collision until they found the right sized object. I don't believe Mr. Sitchin is a Physicist of any type is he?

I find it difficult to believe what people are saying when they lie to make their points.

If you look at what a lot of these people say about imagery on the Dollar Bill, especially when they comment on the appearance of things that there are 13 of, they ignore the fact that there was 13 original states. Did they ever think that maybe that is why there are 13 of every thing? No it is always based on some weird hidden conspiracy. The two images on the back of the Dollar Bill, the pyramid and eagle are the two sides of the Great Seal of the United States. Great Seal of the United States - Rediscover America's Original Vision

Now since this only happened a couple hundred years ago, we have good records of why things were done and chosen, but these conspiracy theorists claim that those records are part of the conspiracy.

When you are talking about symbols, people see all sorts of things into symbols that aren't there. Proctor and Gamble had to change their logo because people said it meant they were satanists. snopes.com: Procter and Gamble and Satanism Rumor

There are other companies that have had similar problems.

Yes we both have eyes, and I suggest that you look at original pictures of things to decide for yourself as to what they are. There are a lot ancient drawings that on first glance may look like something modern, but upon closer examination don't hold up to be what is claimed about them.

Six of the planets have unknown discoverers, they can be seen with the naked eye. Uranus was discovered in 1781, just outside your 200 years. Neptune in 1846 and Pluto in 1930. So most of the planets were not discovered in the past 200 years.

One final point, if you really wish people to take you more seriously. Write in standard English. Capitalize letter, spell out words, spell them correctly.

This isn't an apology, you just want to start up another argument because your last thread was closed.

EmeraldsAndLime

It's practically the same post in his closed thread.

Doesn't this essentially defeat the purpose of Peachy closing the thread?

Peachy

Enough with the drama and arguments. If you wish to discuss personal problems with someone, this forum has a PM function! I suggest you use it before you're getting neg repped into moderation...because then the PM button is gone!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    It's practically the same post in his closed thread.

Doesn't this essentially defeat the purpose of Peachy closing the thread?
    I don't see why it needed to be closed in the first place. It was good debate just because of few comments and the word "gay". I mean it as an expression anyways like the word "stupid". And i never called any of the other members a "fagot" i was talking about the kid who made the you tube video not who posted the link. Because im getting sick of the first video someone picks out on a serious topic. Always has to be something that makes fun of it. Someone always has to make a joke about it to ridicule the person that wants to talk about an interesting subject. Freedom of speech, its the internet anyways. I mean come on how offended can u get by an electronic comment. I could see how it would be wrong to say it in person. But whatever ill use another word in the future. Don't post your comments if u think the subjects "silly" or "stupid". Just a warning, you deserve a negative response if u say one worded answers like that. And far as the grammar im not perfect i make mistakes. Im sure u can understand what im saying so don't get uptight on crap like that. Ive seen much worst grammar that u cant understand one bit of what a persons trying to say. I have too much to write to worry about crap like that.

Sorry didn't know what a PM was, ill use that in the future, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by thebear687 View Post
    I don't see why it needed to be closed in the first place. It was good debate just because of few comments and the word "gay". I mean it as an expression anyways like the word "stupid". And i never called any of the other members a "fagot" i was talking about the kid who made the you tube video not who posted the link.
    I never said you called anyone here a a faggot and I wasn't offended by the simple use of the word 'gay'. What I object to is using 'gay' as an insult; I find that to be a markedly puerile and asinine practice. You can't hide behind the defence that it is "an expression" because you are responsible for what you say and for choosing your words. If using 'gay' as an insult was an expression it would be a foolish and ignorant one.

I don't know if what I'm saying can be interpreted as drama but I certainly don't feel very dramatic about it and I don't mean anything as an insult or personal comment, nor even as an argument. Perhaps I can be overly brusque when I see something I don't like but I would appreciate it if you thought more about the provenance of what you said.

And far as the grammar im not perfect i make mistakes. Im sure u can understand what im saying so don't get uptight on crap like that. Ive seen much worst grammar that u cant understand one bit of what a persons trying to say. I have too much to write to worry about crap like that.
    For the record, I find it quite difficult to understand much of what you type. The incoherence of your posts was one of the reasons I deemed your argument silly and if you take the time to put your thoughts down clearly you might find that people take you more seriously.

Just a word of advice, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by thebear687 View Post
    And far as the grammar im not perfect i make mistakes. Im sure u can understand what im saying so don't get uptight on crap like that. Ive seen much worst grammar that u cant understand one bit of what a persons trying to say. I have too much to write to worry about crap like that.

Sorry didn't know what a PM was, ill use that in the future, thank you.
    Surely you can type out the word "you" and capitalize the word "I."

I'm not looking for perfect grammar, but if you are too lazy to even make an attempt, why should I even care about what you are trying to say.

Its not a report come on people! Plus i use "u" instead of "you" because it cuts down on space. I don't see what difference it makes. If i was writing report or i was really debating with someone in person, Id make sure my grammar was right in that situation. But i don't see a need here, sorry. So you cant take me serious because i don't spell out words? You damn well know what they mean, complete bull shit. I think its just to discredit my opinions. Gives you people an excuse to ignore truth and facts so u don't have to think about it. Thats just being tight ass pricks.

Valentine ur obviously a hypocrite because u have messed up on a few grammar mistakes yourself and did i bitch? no i didn't did i? Because i knew what u meant i don't get stuck on that kind of stuff. Damn i thought u guys would be more opened minded, i guess not. Not even worth wasting my energy trying to prove my point to you people. All you people do is contradict and ridicule everything i say. Not one person had anything positive to say. All you'd rather talk about zombies, video games, and movies, enjoy u ignorant morons.

It's a debate...So what are you expecting? Everyone to agree with you? That's not much of a debate...I'd be critical on grammer and all that in a debate too...It's hard to take someone seriously wen dey tlk lyk dis...And I know you aren't talking like that to the extreme, but you're getting close...You should have just let the thread and arguement die when the thread was locked...This could have just been kept to a PT