Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to watch Chipwrecked? and who plans on seeing it in a diaper?

Scootalooo

Default Who is going to watch Chipwrecked? and who plans on seeing it in a diaper?

So the new Alvin and the Chipmunks film is out soon this month, and for those who know me on ADISC will probably not be suprised I'm super psyched to go and see it.

I plan on seeing it diaperd, since I always go into little kid mode with Alvin and the gang and since I've never been to a cinema and worn a diaper before it's the perfect chance.

The films so far haven't been as good as the old cartoon, and even in the cartoons couldn't stand those Chipettes. But I always enjoy them anyways and Alvin is the coolest.

Anyways

You going to see it and more to the point you going to see it diaperd?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alvin baby.jpg 
Views:	444 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	6880

Scootalooo

What just me? ok then lol

Im going to go see them and can t wait to if i can find a place here in japan showing it

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by tai View Post
    Im going to go see them and can t wait to if i can find a place here in japan showing it
    Yay aewsome dude, how long you lived in Japan? Because your 'from' status says your in America.

Whose your favorite Munk?

I moved here after graduation and I have no idea how to change that. and my favorite character is simon

i probably wont go see it in theaters...ill wait till one of my friends d/l's it and gives it to me. since thats how i get a lot of new movies to watch. but i do hope its good.

Quote Originally Posted by tai View Post
    I have no idea how to change that
    Go here...
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile
    it is the second box down.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Er... favorite munk... I like alll three of them for different reasons. Alvin, cause he's the coolest. Simon, because he is like me, a nerd. And Theodore, because he is adorable, again like me.

If i had to pick one.... ummm.... so tough..... gotta go Simon.

And to answer the original questions. If i can talk my girlfriend in to going with me, then i will probably not go diapered, sadly. But if i go to see it myself, i definitely be padded.

Theodore is best 'munk. :<

And yes I plan on seeing this, diapered :P

Forget seeing the movie. I just shot Alvin and his buddies with my pellet rifle. They were digging up my turnips.

In all seriousness, I've seen the trailer and I miss the innocence of Alvin, what with the Chipettes. As a kid, I grew up with the first Alvin and the chipmunks. I even had the record which included The Christmas Song. I just think Alvin is too young to be dating, and should be grounded. As punishment he should have to listen to his first record...haha. Actually, I have that recording on tape.