Thread: Hi:)

Red face Hi:)

I'm just a girl with many passions. I love talking about anything and everything, really interested in getting to know new and interesting people. Currently in college for pursuing a career in medicine, and so studying full time.

I only recently started to realize full on how into regression/diapers I'm in, always has been a part of my personality that I suppressed. Its definitely exciting for me, but I don't think I could do it right now. Still too weird, but I totally can't wait for the day I can. I only rediscovered it because of seeing an episode of taboo, which I can't say that I liked, the situation seemed too extreme for my idea of it, but it did lead me to research and search the interwebs for more, and what I found instead was awesome, so here I am. My earliest memory of it was when my brother was born, i was 7yo and I tried to fit into his carseat, and was intensely excited by the idea of disposable diapers, though I was too afraid to get caught to put them on for more than 5 seconds.

I enjoy almost every aspect related to health sciences, but am also really really into psychology and how personalities develop and generally love finding new ways to better myself. I'm also a bit into alternative medicine, but its more a hobby than something I do every day. I also love to draw and doodle. I live abroad while in College, so I'm in Europe 3/4 of the year, and go back to North America for the rest. Not much of a gamer, but I love searching the interwebs for humourous pictures and stuff and watch lots of comedians on youtube. Also a huge movie fan. Huge...except for avatar. I went to see it after a night of insomnia, so I slept through it.

I'm here because I really want to meet other people like me. Regression has always been my way of coping with life stresses and I think if I let myself embrace it rather than constantly suppressing, it will let me feel more relaxed. I love reading other people's posts about this stuff, and maybe eventually I'll start posting too.

That's about it,

Hello..and welcome to ADISC. I hope that you will finds many interesting friends and enjoy the topics.

Best Wishes!

Hello I think you'll really like it here. What made you choose to study abroad?

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    Hello I think you'll really like it here. What made you choose to study abroad?
    It was mostly the idea of getting my degree in less time (6 Years as opposed to 8) but with europe that isn't always necessarily true and its a very different teaching strategy than you get in Canada, so I probably wouldn't have recommended myself to go that path if I were choose again. But eventually I'll finish and come back to Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Welcome to the group.

Ah got ya I have a friend that studied in Dubblin for similar reasons.

welcome GirlInStilettos from me too

Gdansk .. i was a endless time not there . but a wonderfull city ..
    i hope you enjoy your university , your mix only a quarter jear at home
    i think is not bad .. so you have silence enaugh for all .
    good luck for your Physicum .. a lot to learn by rote not easy