Thread: I'm still alive

Default I'm still alive

Hey everyone who might remember me, just letting you know that I'm still alive and kicking. I'm too evil to fall into a black hole just yet. Though this year has been a very hectic one, I can't wait until it's over and I can try and start fresh in 2012.

In the meantime, I'll try and make an effort to contribute more. This place is certainly a lot different from when I remember it. And a far cry from what we had when I first joined. Hard to believe that's nearly 6 years ago! Time flies...

Anyway, I hope to be around more!

-Spirit, forum puppy

Wow, six years; I wish I had known about ADISC six years ago it probably would have made my life a little easier. Well welcome back, though personally this is my first time meeting you, and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hi, Spirit. Glad to see you are back, alive and still kicking. I look forward to seeing you around the forums again. Take care.

*gets some puppy snacks and earscritches the puppy*

Glad you're still around (and still have that cuuuuuuuuuute husky avatar). Real life does get busy, and at an increasing pace when you're getting older. So has this forum I guess. It went from a baby's crawl, with lots of time to marvel about the world and be amazed at simple things, to the stressful marathon of adult life with barely enough time to even do the essentials and to getting fat on fast food for lack of time for eating a proper meal.

*pops paci into Spirits and his own mouth* Let's be babies again instead!