Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Earlier this autumn, my boyfriend told me that he is a diaper lover. This was a bit of a shock at first, but we've talked about it a lot and I have learned that there are aspects of this fetish that appeals to me. I started reading threads on this forum to learn more about...well, everything I can on the subject. I joined mostly because I had to in order to continue reading, but I'll try to be a bit more active here from now on.

When I'm not researching AB/DL, I study languages (English and French at the moment) and I aim to become (what I suppose is) the equivalent of a high school teacher. I love knitting, baking and cold mornings. I'm currently a little obsessed with eating clementines and it really annoys me that the blue tits around here don't seem to know the difference between cardboard and food (my bird feeder looks pretty much like this: ).

Hello and welcome to ADISC.

Is your boyfriend thinking about joining us too?

Best Wishes!