Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweating... is there any way to prevent it?

Default Sweating... is there any way to prevent it?

Curiousity question really, anyone can answer. =D

I love my diapers, and it's my own little relaxation and calming thing to get away from it all when I'm not at work or college or anything else like that.

I wear plastic backed Abri Form X plus, which are GREAT for multiple floodings, but I just have one problem now - sweating, and general moisture. Even if I haven't used them, if I stay in them for an extended period of time, I will start getting uncomfortable and sweaty. I love wetting them, but... after being in them like that, it's just downright uncomfortable. I just wanna get out of them and it stops being fun.

Any advise? Any way to stop the sweating?

I'd suggest trying the AirPlus type, though I haven't touched them myself. I don't know what else you can do, but I find it also helps, when I have a private moment, to unzip, hook my fingers under the leakguards and kind of pull it up and down for air. Helps get ventilation under there. Might work for you.

Gotta second that Epicpie. Baby powder is the way forward. :P

I tend to wear a lot less during the height of summer, when it's too hot to wear diapers (or any type of clothing really). Being in a sweaty diaper is very uncomfortable, and filling half of the diaper's absorbent material with sweat rather than pee is pointless and less fun.

If the baby powder doesn't work just buy breathable diapers instead.

As has already been pointed out...try baby powder.

Use a baby powder made of cornstarch with aloe & vitamin e for best results. It helps to absorb the moisture of the sweat, and also helps to prevent rash (diaper rash or heat rash).

Powder can help with it some... but honestly sweating just comes with the territory. You wear thick diapers... it's hot out... you are going to sweat. I sweat a lot... but I've gotten used to it... so it doesn't bother me.

If you want to sweat less... try a thinner diaper.

Stay out of hot places? I don't have a problem, so I couldn't say from experience...But baby powder sounds like it would work...Wear brighter clothes when you're out, because dark colored clothes will attract the heat/light...