Thread: Is this one of those sites....

Thumbs up Is this one of those sites....

Where it's gonna be 90% dudes, 9% fake chicks, 1%real old chick?

I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by SayGoodnite View Post
    Where it's gonna be 90% dudes, 9% fake chicks, 1%real old chick?

I approve.
    Well, you can approve as much as you like, this doesn't really introduce yourself now, does it?

I would suggest you read the stickies at the top of this forum, for some hints and tips!

Welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    Hehe... would that make Talula the 1%

(only joking)
    I'm not old though!!!

i'ld say 10% have a age range from 16-ish to 30-ish. Not including tg's etc. And anyone that fakes a identity gets picked up on. So how about a nice intro now you have the facts.

I do believe this is a first post that will have folks disliking you at first glance.

If you are looking for a good group, does the gender of the person behind the post matter?

For the record I'm a guy, quite a masculine one at that and proud to be called a Biker. However, those who have taken the time to get to know me find a fairly compassionate guy who will gladly bend over backwards to help if he can.

I just have to ask to make sure I'm reading this right, this is your first post since you joined in January 2011???

Now to the topic at hand

there are people here born as a male but like to dress and act as a female. I beleve there called sissys and I know there is at least one TransGendered person here ( im not going to name names) so gender here can be kinda confusing example a user name could be confusedlittlegirl but the owner has male marked and is biolgicaly a male.

We would like to know more about you here on adisc. if you dont know how to write a introduction look at the stickys

Last edited by HogansHeroes; 07-Dec-2011 at 23:14.