Thread: Where do people stand on Laxatives

Default Where do people stand on Laxatives

Hey i'm BabyDane i was just curious to know where most people stand for the use of laxatives, enemas and suppositories

It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest (as a form of 'recreation'). I understand that some other people on the site are very much into this sort of thing and that's cool, I just hope people are aware that there can be complications from misuse or overuse of these sorts of things

I do use them occasionally for fun myself. HOWEVER, you need to be very careful if you do. Prolonged use of any of the above can do some serious damage. At absolute most I will use an enema or suppository every two weeks. Even that is pushing it. I usually keep it to once a month. If it becomes a habit, you are starting down a fairly dangerous road.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwendolyn View Post
    I do use them occasionally for fun myself. HOWEVER, you need to be very careful if you do. Prolonged use of any of the above can do some serious damage. At absolute most I will use an enema or suppository every two weeks. Even that is pushing it. I usually keep it to once a month. If it becomes a habit, you are starting down a fairly dangerous road.
    Exactly. Not only can extended use lead to significant malnutrition, but you can also permanently damage your intestinal lining. Please, use them in great moderation.

As for me, I don't dabble in this method. I think it's because while growing up, I had a messed up intestinal track. I'll spare you the details, save to say that forcing a movement isn't something I'd exactly desire.

Peachy

Medical use -> You should always consult your doctor about it if you need it more than once.
    Recreational use -> There's dangers involved since people may be allergic to it or screw up their digestive system to a point where they need medical help to evacuate their bowels. Never ever should you damage your body for simply play. You have to be pretty sure what you're doing there.
    Talking about it here -> Iffy point, especially on a forum accessible to minors.I would suggest asking for details on an adult site, where there's no chance of discussing details and giving unexperienced minors bad ideas. Keep in mind that minors cannot get medical treatment without their parents knowing, so if things screw up they may be in a bad spot of either being punished by parents, or getting sicker because they don't dare telling their parents about it.
    Your proper introduction? -> Where is it? Why not introduce yourself beyond the point of asking for stuff to stick up your butt?

Peachy

Well when I use a laxative I normaly sit on the toliet, I don't stand anywheres as that would cause a great mess.